Need For Speed Heat - Post your latest Photos and Screenshots

• Thread starter FT-1
  • 171 comments
full

Spent so much time adjusting light on this picture to make it perfectly in shadows and highlighting licence plate and GT mark on spoiler, only to find, that console will heavily compress this image to destroy all the idea.

TMcoel1.jpg

A reminder to everyone that NFS Heat is NOT a sim-racing game... I wish someone would tell me though :lol:

The Foxbody Mustang customisation options contain the glorious DTM bodykit, but I saw whaletail and thought rally. So, naturally...

When you wanna cruise around Palm City, but GT3 racing is life: Introducing the Lamborghini Huracan GT3 Spyder!

Side note, the UV mapping on this car with the GT3 bodykit is a nightmare to work with. I'll have the livery up on PS4 for anyone who plays there. PSN ID is the same as my username here on GTP.

Need_for_SpeedTM_Heat_20191210164439.jpg

Need_for_SpeedTM_Heat_20191210164508.jpg

p78
pandem-e30.jpg

and my drift viper (should you experience problems drifting in this game, this car makes it easy)
drift-viper.jpg
The Photo's are nice but damn those road textures look like something from NFS Carbon. I hope they release some sort of a texture pack because it really sticks out when you take a photo or stay still. Also i hate the DOF in this game its fake it doesn't simulate the bokeh of a camera, it just ads a layer in the background instead of using real bokeh like Forza or GT wich also blur the foreground when you set the aperature low enough. Anyway don't whant to derail the thread sorry for complaining :P back tot the pictures
SGqoCUq.png

xe5MKgi.png

eb3MMXx.png

Back