Need For Speed (PS4, XBONE & PC) Wishlist

• Thread starter JR98
  • 109 comments
There's already a Huracan confirmed, so a few supercars will make it I think. Hyper probably not. Unless they make all cars have the same performance fully maxxed out like in Underground 1 and 2 again.

I think it's safe to say whatever cars are in No Limits will make it, plus those already seen in trailers and press shots. Anyone have a full car list for No Limits?
@Krakenous posted one in the NFS 2015 thread but I'll give you the list but only the soft version.

Audi R8 V10 Plus(not confirmed)
Ford Mustang 2015
Ford Fiesta ST
Toyota GT86
Subaru BRZ
Porsche 911 Carrera 993
Porsche 911 Carrera 991
Nissan Skyline BNR32 GTR
Mclaren 650S
BMW M4
Mazda RX7 FD
Ferrari 458 Italia
VW Golf
Dodge Challenger
SRT Viper GTS
BMW M3 E36
Mercedes AMG GT
Subaru Impreza
Nissan GTR Egoist/Black Edition

Last edited:
2015 Lotus 3-Eleven

lotus-311-001.jpg

2015 Lotus 3-Eleven

lotus-311-001.jpg

GT and Forza wishlists are here and there respectively :P

As cool as the 3-Eleven is, it is a white elephant in a game focused on street racing and car modifications. Not to mention that Lotus is a brand new car and no aftermarket parts have been produced for it yet. If it was a standard 2013 Lotus Elise, then I would understand its purpose in Need For Speed.

As cool as the 3-Eleven is, it is a white elephant in a game focused on street racing and car modifications. Not to mention that Lotus is a brand new car and no aftermarket parts have been produced for it yet. If it was a standard 2013 Lotus Elise, then I would understand its purpose in Need For Speed.

Given their we Ariel Atoms and Caterhams in previous games I cant see why they couldnt add the 3 eleven to the game :)

Agreed. NFS 2015 is more on urban car customization ranging from Rocket Bunny by Kei Miura up to Liberty Walk and RWB by Akira Nakai. I

Given their we Ariel Atoms and Caterhams in previous games I cant see why they couldnt add the 3 eleven to the game :)
Does a Ariel Atom and a Caterham appear commonly on the streets plus does it even have any licensed bodykit? Like in my previous post, NFS 2015 is gonna be focused more on urban car culture and less exotics.

In the case of Shift 2 Unleashed that was a closed circuit racing game so they made sense there.

In Most Wanted 2012 the focus was on having a range of performance cars but you could not (visually) modify their appearances so having track day cars (kind of) made sense there too.

As @FilipinoGTUser1 pointed out, NFS 2015 focuses on urban car culture and I doubt you will find any track day cars in this game. EA could prove me wrong, but I don't see the purpose of having them.

In the case of Shift 2 Unleashed that was a closed circuit racing game so they made sense there.

In Most Wanted 2012 the focus was on having a range of performance cars but you could not (visually) modify their appearances so having track day cars (kind of) made sense there too.

As @FilipinoGTUser1 pointed out, NFS 2015 focuses on urban car culture and I doubt you will find any track day cars in this game. EA could prove me wrong, but I don't see the purpose of having them.
Thanks for backing me up...Appreciate it. :)

But I think its safe to say that we're getting generic bodykits because when I bought the Merc AMG GT in No Limits, it had generic bodykits. Even the Mclaren 650S, and Porsche 911 Carrera 991 had generic kits

I was basing my suggestion on cars in NFS MW2, normally need for speed games (not including shift & shift 2) have a wide range of different cars from different classes. Therefore i though that this would be an interesting car for the new game. You guys need to lighten up and not attack people that suggest cars you don't want to see in the game.
Dont worry I'm bashing you.....its just I'm surprised on the car list that you mentioned.

Dont worry I'm bashing you.....its just I'm surprised on the car list that you mentioned.
ok no probs :) I hope we can still have some European exotics as well as the obligatory Japanese and American tuner cars. Like the orginal most wanted back in 2005, that still had a few lambos, astons, porsche ect

OP has been updated with everything everyone has wished for that is not already confirmed to be in game.

@Krakenous posted one in the NFS 2015 thread but I'll give you the list but only the soft version.

Audi R8 V10 Plus(not confirmed)
Ford Mustang 2015
Ford Fiesta ST
Toyota GT86
Subaru BRZ
Porsche 911 Carrera 993
Porsche 911 Carrera 991
Nissan Skyline BNR32 GTR
Mclaren 650S
BMW M4
Mazda RX7 FD
Ferrari 458 Italia
VW Golf
Dodge Challenger
SRT Viper GTS
BMW M3 E36
Mercedes AMG GT
Subaru Impreza
Nissan GTR Egoist/Black Edition

I will be stoked if these cars make it in!

Chances of those cars appearing NFS 2015 are a bit high because the RX7 has a Rocket Bunny kit, E36 having i think it has a Fifteen 52 kit and the R32 having BN Sports kit.

Tiered cars

The cars grouped into tiers that are unlocked throughout the story:

Tier 1 (Starter cars):
BMW M3 (E30)
Nissan 240SX (S13)
Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R
Subaru BR-Z

Tier 2:
Porsche 911 Carrera (930)

Tier 3:
Ford Mustang GT 2015
BMW M4 Coupe

Tier 4:
Lamborghini Huracan LP620-4

Cars that haven't been mentioned yet in the OP:

Marussia B1
Porsche 959
Ford Mustang GT350 R
BMW M1
Morgan 3 Wheeler
Aston Martin Vulcan
BMW M3 (E36)
Mercedes-Benz S65 AMG Coupe
Brabus E63 AMG Wagon
Camparo T1
Pagani Zonda R
Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34)

Cars that haven't been mentioned yet in the OP:

Marussia B1
Porsche 959
Ford Mustang GT350 R
BMW M1
Morgan 3 Wheeler
Aston Martin Vulcan
BMW M3 (E36)
Mercedes-Benz S65 AMG Coupe
Brabus E63 AMG Wagon
Camparo T1
Pagani Zonda R
Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34)
I'll add these. Also, if anything is confirmed to be in the game it will be removed from the list.

The cars omg!

IM HYPED UP!

Just abolish those stupid garage limit and Online only and it will be the most perfect NFS ever.
I hope you realise this is a wishlist.

The Prior Design bodykit has been unveiled for the AMG GT S. It is probably too late for an exact copy to be implemented but hopefully a rough copy has been made for the game.
2015-593471mercedes-amg-gt-s-by-prior-design.jpg

2015-593473mercedes-amg-gt-s-by-prior-design.jpg

If it's not in the base game, I hope it'll come later as update.

Now that we have a good base game, I hope NFS 2015 will be supported for a long time. Gradually adding cars and authentic tuning parts as they come to the market (maybe have some promotional tie ins too?) would be awesome. This is EA though, so we'll probably see a new game next year :lol:

so many one size fits all overfenders. guess they were right about remaking popular builds from social media.
all im hoping for is uras & gp sports kits for the 180sx & s15.

and a better selection of wheels.

Back