Need for Speed: Rivals

And here's the scam price that they are charging for all DLC's.
8977ca488e761fab_org.jpg

Anyone else having a server issue... in single player? Since this recent update, I could do a race and it'll drop the server and throw it back to a loading screen. Which then directs it back to the safe house. Like nothin' at all happened.

No.

And if there was you can't actually pause the game, even when you're offline.
Just when the game finally somehow caught my attention, I lose all interest. I haven't followed this game very closely so I'm rather surprised. Whatever EA Ghost have cooking next, it has to return. It was the single best feature in Hot Pursuit and was severely missed in Most Wanted.

Edit : How's the framerate on the PS3?

Last edited:
Good luck. It's probably in a more rural area. I don't know the map that well.

To be honest the only reason I would like to find it is because I have a huge obsession with the Burnout franchise. So seeing the old truck from Paradise gives me a small glimpse of hope that we'll get at least one more Burnout game.

South East of Redview. About halfway along Coyote Pass. There's a few different Reliables strewn around the Old Mine.

The free Koenigsegg One:1 for both factions is now available, get it quickly! It might have been a mistake because this car was only supposed to be available next week.

From what I hear, the PC version of Rivals is fairly broken... apologies for posting that video again from that impatient imperialistic douche TotalBiscuit but it just sums it up.

Sorry I can't help... but just proves that EA needs to step their game up (pun somewhat intended).

Back