Need for Speed: Rivals

Yes its fun but the servers are crap. Nothing has changed until today.
the servers are miles better than PD unfortunately. Only reason I hopped on rivals was because I kept getting d/c on gt6. I didn't get disconnected once :/

Sry i cant believe that but i never played GT online.

I have stopped counting how often i stuck in the map or i get host migration. Its not possible for me to play some missions without any issue.

My internet is very good so this cant be the problem with rivals which is the only game this happens for me.

I really hope that they learned from that and will do better with the new NfS this year.

I play Rivals from time the time and apart from host migration the servers aren't too bad, at least for me. Although there are a few days where I will get DC'ed a few times. Started a YT walkthrough on the cop career (just unlocked the 458) so should probably get back on that and start the racer career.

...and that's pretty much it...

Yep easily one of the best looking racing games I've ever played, it's fun just free roaming. But the actual storyline gameplay is terrible, I can't even be bothered trying to unlock more cars. I stopped after doing one of the "score x amount of points in a single session" things and I was about 1k points away and then 10 cops slammed into me and I lost everything.

I do, it's pretty nice running it at 60fps. I can only enjoy it playing as the cops though, being a racer is terrible with the cops constantly chasing you.
I prefer it as a racer. The difficulty of trying to outrun a Veyron and a Venom in an M3 just makes it such a fun experience.

1236235_1547247652265073_7890046738333377538_n.jpg

12508950_1547247648931740_6546831037840907782_n.jpg

12507319_1547247898931715_970295163821692040_n.jpg

12400720_1547253472264491_3521012400285107243_n.jpg

12540753_1547258892263949_1328807985325251631_n.jpg

60 fps Rivals? Meh still looks better on PS3 though even if it is running in 30fps and in a last gen console.

I have never played it on the PS3, I don't think they did a good job with the PS4 game.
For the PS3 it's shocking for me especially since Rivals was full of bugs and glitches but it would still work great and for a last gen console, it worked well plus the level of detail is great for me.
I prefer it as a racer. The difficulty of trying to outrun a Veyron and a Venom in an M3 just makes it such a fun experience.
How about instead of using a low tiered cars like the M3, how about bringing a car that has very low durability? Now that's a challenge.

For the PS3 it's shocking for me especially since Rivals was full of bugs and glitches but it would still work great and for a last gen console, it worked well plus the level of detail is great for me.

How about instead of using a low tiered cars like the M3, how about bringing a car that has very low durability? Now that's a challenge.

I have had no problems with the game on the PS4, the game has no photo mode and I have only played the game as a cop.

I have had no problems with the game on the PS4, the game has no photo mode and I have only played the game as a cop.
The only thing I can describe if you're playing as cop against an online racer, well you're being trolled. Same thing goes for being a Racer against Cops. You're being trolled.

The only thing I can describe if you're playing as cop against an online racer, well you're being trolled. Same thing goes for being a Racer against Cops. You're being trolled.

So does that mean its a troll game if such thing is real ? I did get bored of the game I think hot pursuit is better but I think Hot pursuit needs online lobby's like rivals.

So does that mean its a troll game if such thing is real ? I did get bored of the game I think hot pursuit is better but I think Hot pursuit needs online lobby's like rivals.

Well there are a lot of ways of getting trolled in Rivals but the most common way of being trolled is....

For Racers, you know when you have a lot of Speedpoints and you're being chased by cops and your health bar is down to just 1/8 left and all of a sudden a online cop just ESFed/EMPed you in his Agera R/Aventador/Veyron SS etc.

For Cops (this only applies to online chases), when you're chasing a Heat Level 10 online Racer and he's almost down to his 1/4 of his health but all of a sudden he keeps on driving into gas stations just to avoid getting totaled. Now that's already trolling. He will keep on doing it until you give up.

Well there are a lot of ways of getting trolled in Rivals but the most common way of being trolled is....

For Racers, you know when you have a lot of Speedpoints and you're being chased by cops and your health bar is down to just 1/8 left and all of a sudden a online cop just ESFed/EMPed you in his Agera R/Aventador/Veyron SS etc.

For Cops (this only applies to online chases), when you're chasing a Heat Level 10 online Racer and he's almost down to his 1/4 of his health but all of a sudden he keeps on driving into gas stations just to avoid getting totaled. Now that's already trolling. He will keep on doing it until you give up.

Yes I have had players who keep going in the gas station and its very annoying when they don't won't to play for real and I think most of the Porsche's are slow.

Yes I have had players who keep going in the gas station and its very annoying when they don't won't to play for real and I think most of the Porsche's are slow.
The only fastest Porsche in game would be a fully upgraded 918 but even that has a low durability. You would be better off with a fully upgraded 911 GT3. That car has to be the most balanced of all Racer cars (next to the F12, Enzo, Huayra, Aventador, and 458 Spider.)

The only fastest Porsche in game would be a fully upgraded 918 but even that has a low durability. You would be better off with a fully upgraded 911 GT3. That car has to be the most balanced of all Racer cars (next to the F12, Enzo, Huayra, Aventador, and 458 Spider.)

I think I will be a long way off getting any of thoes cars.

Since I'm displeased with current Need For Speed, I'm planing to get this game again. On PS4 this time and a Complete Edition.
Is the game better? I mean like did the glitches got fixed etc.

Since I'm displeased with current Need For Speed, I'm planing to get this game again. On PS4 this time and a Complete Edition.
Is the game better? I mean like did the glitches got fixed etc.
Nope. Still the same though. Glitches are still everywhere. The PC version is your only hope of less glitches.

Rivals is a far more fun game to play. Like, 2010 Hot Pursuit free roam, but with stuff to actually do. It probably looks better most of the time. Not to mention the car list is a lot tastier

Back