Need for speed Shift 2 Patch 1.2

• Thread starter Railgun
  • 135 comments
So the list of modded cars you have posted in discord can i download one of them
Yep, none of them are from my property, the only thing i do with them is to solve some not obvious problems. And those I put on the list are the ones i have

Yeah i tried finding them but there are no links to the cars
I know that at leas the most advanced ones are almost lost, but nfs-game have almost all of the cars, the problem are sometimes the packs, because some of the cars on the packs got completely corrupted

It actually was in spanish i converted it to english so i can understand
It is in russian, and is the red button that is below the name of the car.
2019-10-28_LI.jpg

Ok i see,the site was opening in lite version or something like that.....i opened the full site now it's showing.....anyway thx for the help

Woah!! Have added all cars to mega or did you just uploaded this one
just this one, i probably upload some more, but for now i recommend you to use a vpn, or jdownloader for the links, this is how I downloaded all the cars in the first place

just this one, i probably upload some more, but for now i recommend you to use a vpn, or jdownloader for the links, this is how I downloaded all the cars in the first place
Alright...........btw thx for the link and the car and all the mods

For now i dont finish the next car yet, but i record a video of the modern A invitation race, enjoy.

Last edited:
Hey buddy...if i turnen off the hud...the whole Cockpit is gettin dark...is it possible to solve that? And is it possible to use other musik...I own the nfs Porsche soundtrack and would love to put it in game...thank u

Hey buddy...if i turnen off the hud...the whole Cockpit is gettin dark...is it possible to solve that? And is it possible to use other musik...I own the nfs Porsche soundtrack and would love to put it in game...thank u
Im going to need an screenshot to see what are you talking about, and about the music, i know that is possible, but im not focusing in that aspect for now.

Any way to rework the 3rd person view...it just awfully... I mean I take the cockpit cam usually...but would race in 3rd person too...but not that way...try u actually update...the game us gettin better and better...thank u so much for all that work.. is it possible to make all cars repaintable and upgradable? That career mode have some upgrades on noneupgradeable cars too...maybe u could check them...and when u will bring the carrier mode with u files together? Or no idea for that?

Any way to rework the 3rd person view...it just awfully... I mean I take the cockpit cam usually...but would race in 3rd person too...but not that way...try u actually update...the game us gettin better and better...thank u so much for all that work.. is it possible to make all cars repaintable and upgradable? That career mode have some upgrades on noneupgradeable cars too...maybe u could check them...and when u will bring the carrier mode with u files together? Or no idea for that?
There are a few ones, the one im using it, and it shows on the video, is the one is pre installed in the g-tyres, there are 2 more, but one of those for now is useless, and the other one i don't like it a lot.
About the upgradable cars, some are possible to make it upgradable (like the terlingua or the gt40) but some cars doesn't have the option, im going to try it, but i don't promise anything.
And about the career mod, let me finish the base game, with a good base, at least in the physics. I going to be able to standardize all the car mods that are working and available, including the ones of the career mod, and maybe i can make some surprises

Last edited:
Lotus Exige
20191105210810_1.jpg

A few more cars and I will finish the C class, but from now the progress is going to be much slower than before, for now is almost the same:
-Search some data about the car
-Replace the old data
-Realize that the car you're modifying is another one
-Frustration and then put the new data
-Test the car and repeat.
This is because this exige is not the normal one, this one is an special edition, so i had some problems with the data i found, but nothing much else.
20191105212331_1.jpg

The car has a massive acceleration, and a very good grip, but between a high CD, low power, and short gearing, is going to be a miracle if you reach your top speed, and to add to that because the car is so small and its very low, you're more susceptible to jumps and rollovers, so be very careful about that
20191105211419_1.jpg

20191105211559_1.jpg

In its race for, it has one of the lowest top speed of all the GTX cars with an aproximate top speed of 285 km/h (177 mph), but who cares when you can reach the 100 km/h (60 mph) in less than 3 seconds
20191105214030_1.jpg

that in addition to an insane grip makes it one of the best lightweights of the game, and even if you cant compete with cars with more power even in acceleration, you can destroy them on the turns.
20191105214040_1.jpg

In conclusion, if you want a lightweight car that don't want you to kill you in an extreme way, buy this car

Hey,ummm so i i wnloaded the game, unpacked it and installed a couple of mods....... Now the game is in black screen and after some time the goes not responding.... Did I do something wrong??

Hey,ummm so i i wnloaded the game, unpacked it and installed a couple of mods....... Now the game is in black screen and after some time the goes not responding.... Did I do something wrong??
Can you sende me an screenshot of the mods you installed?

Back