Need for Speed: Undercover Confirmed Cars

• Thread starter CyborgGT
  • 297 comments
They're definitely something of EA's own creation.

*EDIT* - Car of the day

'08 VW Scirocco
scirocco1_fullsize.jpg

scirocco2_fullsize.jpg

*EDIT 2* - my guesses for the next 5 cars (in order); I'm not too sure about the last one though:

- '00 Skyline GT-R V-spec
- '95 RX-7
- '08 Cobalt SS
- '06 Porsche Carrera GT
- '06 Viper SRT-10

*EDIT 3* - would you believe it, the next car was actually released when they said it would be!

1999 Nissan Skyline GT-R [V-spec] (R34)
skyline1_fullsize.jpg

skyline2_fullsize.jpg

Last edited:
Official confirmation of the 2009 370Z in its new feature trailer. Here it is again, running from the cops.

*EDIT* - car of the day: 1995 Mazda RX-7

rx71_fullsize.jpg

rx72_fullsize.jpg

*EDIT* - car of the day: 2006 Pontiac Solstice GXP (strike one for me; I overlooked the 'RWD' stat, and also didn't know the GXP was a turbo)

solstice1_fullsize.jpg

solstice2_fullsize.jpg

Last edited:
The official confirmed cars list for Need for Speed Undercover, in my oppinion is very similar to Prostreet!

But this time I think the game will have a full story . . .

:crazy:

While a lot of the cars still have large, ugly bodykits, it looks like EA has restrained themselves a bit and added some more subtle kits.

^ Wow graphics are looking impressive for an NFS level.. much better than MC from what ive seen but it might be very different on the TV.

are you all mad nfs went bad in pro street and didn get guood until underground 2
the best bit of nfs is doin up ya cars if the get rid of that itll screw them up an lose 70% of there customers

l1ln0z, please note:
No slang words that promote laziness, ie; “r”, “u”, “plz”, etc. will be tolerated. Decent grammar is expected, including proper usage of capital letters. Repeated violations will be grounds for suspension and/or permanent removal from the forums.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well some of us think a 'proper' NFS is about cars that can actually speed on their own. EA has catered to tuners long enough, ignoring the rest of their fanbase. Underground 2 and every NFS since is still very playable today, whereas Hot Pursuit 2 is beginning to feel a bit outdated. It's about time we get another exotic racer.

*EDIT* - car of the day: 1994 McLaren F1

mclarenf11_fullsize.jpg

mclarenf12_fullsize.jpg

My guesses for the next 5 in order:
- Nissan 240SX (S13)
- '08 Focus ST
- not sure yet; turbo FWD, 200hp/222lbs torque - any guesses?
- '66 GTO
- Audi RS 4

Last edited:
Someone needs to tell EA that they should bring back the police cars from NFS hot pursuit 2.

Well they've got GT-R and 911 Turbo cops. Or do you want something even faster?

*EDIT* - car of the day: '89 Nissan 240SX SE (S13)

240sx1_fullsize.jpg

240sx2_fullsize.jpg

Last edited:
Someone needs to tell EA that they should bring back the police cars from NFS hot pursuit 2.

I agree but I bet NFS would argue that they were too 'unrealistic'.

Its the same excuse for no day night cycle.. 'oh we want that special sunrise time of day' = we are too lazy.

Still having said that im impressed, way more so the MCLA.

Robin

Dare I say it? It doesn't look that bad...I'll rent it and find out, if it's good then come Christmas I may be playing it.

Back