Need for Speed: Undercover Confirmed Cars

• Thread starter CyborgGT
  • 297 comments
The whole front end was a bit tweaked (the rest of the car was also very subtly changed), but yeah. It's still the same generation as the '04-'07 model.

Car of the day: 1965 Pontiac GTO

gto1_fullsize.jpg

gto2_fullsize.jpg

I WOULD have said the next car is an M3 E92, due to the 420bhp, but the tourque and drive are wrong so I'm 100% sure its the latest Audi RS4, the one with the 4.2 litre v8, the torque and power outputs are absolutely spot on for the RS4, as is the drive :) (420bhp, 317 lb-ft torque)

I WOULD have said the next car is an M3 E92, due to the 420bhp, but the tourque and drive are wrong so I'm 100% sure its the latest Audi RS4, the one with the 4.2 litre v8, the torque and power outputs are absolutely spot on for the RS4, as is the drive :) (420bhp, 317 lb-ft torque)

Your probably right, the only thing I don't get is the price, an RS4 doesnt cost 185,000 in real life and a McLaren F1 definately doesn't cost 290,000. Where do they get their prices, I'm just wondering.

I'm hoping it's a mix up and it's not like that in-game. Otherwise, the game better make it tough to get $250,000.

Screw that... I'm just hoping it's a decent game this time around. EA, lets have this one be a non FAIL please?

Edit: This worrries me a bit...

Although this helps...

Last edited:
The handling still looks a bit unnatural and jerky to me. The guy couldn't pull off very good drifts.

1st-gen CTS-V spotted (thanks to DaBronxBomber89 at GFAQs for the tip)
need-for-speed-undercover-20081107104553115_640w.jpg

Car of the day: 2006 Audi RS 4

rs41_fullsize.jpg

rs42_fullsize.jpg

*EDIT* - S15 sighted (in front of the 240):

need-for-speed-undercover-20081107102908353_640w.jpg

Thanks to dpenta13 @ GFAQs!)

*EDIT 2* - thanks to JWork04 @ GFAQs (and whoever set up the account, obviously) for the tip that if you go to this Photobucket account (pw is undercover), you'll find in-game dealer-shots of all these cars (aside from the '70 Charger, SLR 722, M3, Silvia, CTS-V, and LP640 that were already spotted):

Corvette Sting Ray:
6SLa64nFgF.jpg

Z06:
qg6YhOWTlU.jpg

Camaro Concept:
7G5ttU2Pmd.jpg

Camaro SS:
xKK9TH3WFz.jpg

Chevelle SS:
zEs38ldnIB.jpg

Based on other screens at the link, it looks like we will not be getting the 911 GT3, 1st-gen TT, or 1st/2nd-gen Viper that we saw in behind-the-scenes shots, nor the standard Gallardo that was on the PS2/PSP case (unless it's exclusive to those systems, in which case that sucks). And if you look at some of the shots above, notice we're not even getting the new Challenger, which I thought was a sure thing.

Last edited:
Is this going to have Playstation Trophies? Ive been hearing different things like that they might be patched later but I would be much happier if it has them now.

Robin

Based on other screens at the link, it looks like we will not be getting the 911 GT3, 1st-gen TT, or 1st/2nd-gen Viper that we saw in behind-the-scenes shots, nor the standard Gallardo that was on the PS2/PSP case (unless it's exclusive to those systems, in which case that sucks). And if you look at some of the shots above, notice we're not even getting the new Challenger, which I thought was a sure thing.

faillabeleditcopyfp1.png

Those dealer pics have been around. They were removed however at the request of EA on their forums when they showed up.

RE:
On the Challenger & 997 GT3, I wouldn't be surprised if EA held these for DLC honestly.

Wow, thanks V1P3R, lol :ouch:. That Gallardo exclusivity is just bugging me.

Anyhoo, car of the day: 2006 CTS-V:

cts1_fullsize.jpg

cts2_fullsize.jpg

cts3_fullsize.jpg

My guesses for the next 5:
- '06 Vette Z06
- '70 Chevelle SS 454
- '69 Camaro SS
- '05 Pontiac GTO / Vauxhall Monaro VXR
- Corvette Sting Ray (C2)

Last edited:
Ok, really have to give EA props on their bodykit selection this time around. The Z06 & CTS-V, are amazingly, not completely beaten with ugly, giganitc bodykits.👍

Exactly what I was thinking. It was in Carbon too. Just get some licensed kits, EA! AutoSculpt was a brilliant idea, but it's just not working out with these crappy kits.

I know the car list is good, but is anyone else getting tired of seeing the same batch over and over again?

Yay, the same generic kits from carbon and pro street are back. I love their originality.......

Yeah, I hope it's not always wet and the spray is just for the sake of action shots.

Car of the day: '67 Camaro SS 396

camaross1_fullsize.jpg

camaross2_fullsize.jpg

And apparantly there's a Limited Edition package on the PS store ($10 US) containing the CCX, SL 65 AMG, Z4 M, Cayman, and Challenger Concept.

Last edited:
Back