Need For Speed Underground

I rented it... I wouldn't mine trying that game though... haven't seen it to rent yet... Where did all these games come from? I'm still waiting for GT4... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by VipFREAK
I rented it... I wouldn't mine trying that game though... haven't seen it to rent yet... Where did all these games come from? I'm still waiting for GT4... :rolleyes:

Whoa- whoa -whoa. First you said you rented it, then you said you haven't rented it. Okay, which one is it? And they all come from Japan, as where the PS2 is from. The Japanese rock in some areas. But I do wish they coulda sent us GT4P and a return of not sending GTC.....

:rolleyes: ok... this whole time since NFS:U came out I rented it twice... the latter was up today. Is that good? The things about the games are I usually hear some sorta news some how like with the GT series but with games like R:revolution or even TXR I guess it's been out for a while?? cuz I saw it at fry's in the Greatest hits section for $20.00?? so, I don't know where the hell I've been?

I don't watch tv much... I don't have cable or satellite in my room even if I did the only stations I need are Speed, Techtv and maybe discovery for monster garage and american chopper.

I don't watch tv much... I don't have cable or satellite in my room even if I did the only stations I need are Speed, Techtv and maybe discovery for monster garage and american chopper.

I only watch speed on tv.... THe only other I will watch is the news on school mornings.

Originally posted by XzifT
I watch TechTV..Uhm..Speed. Divcovery. And a lot of Option videos. :)

Awesome. Now. We are going off topic. Unless I feel like post whoring, which I don't feel like doing.:odd:

I've heard about option videos but I've never seen them? is there anywhere you can get them in the US?? I also remember seening a Drifting video at the LA autoshow last year or the year before that. Never seen them again either. That was more in the beginning when drifting wasn't as well known.

I've heard about option videos but I've never seen them? is there anywhere you can get them in the US?? I also remember seening a Drifting video at the LA autoshow last year or the year before that. Never seen them again either. That was more in the beginning when drifting wasn't as well known.

Option as Option Magazine? Has anyone seen that wicked 350Z in the newest SUPER STREET mag!? That thing blew a tyre at 201mph! I would pay to see a video.

How much? theres one in the photos and Videos section. It blew the right front if I'm thinking straight. Dai rolled it a couple of times, but if he hadn't shift down before the flips, he would've died.

Originally posted by Darin
Option as Option Magazine? Has anyone seen that wicked 350Z in the newest SUPER STREET mag!? That thing blew a tyre at 201mph! I would pay to see a video.

Hmm... ? Isn't there both a mag and videos?

Originally posted by Darin
Yea, But did they bring the 350Z back to life? Or is it gone?
It was at the Tokyo Auto Salon..Well, bits of it. They presented the bashed up one from the crash. Its still here, but half gone. ;)

Originally posted by XzifT
It was at the Tokyo Auto Salon..Well, bits of it. They presented the bashed up one from the crash. Its still here, but half gone. ;)

:lol: I wonder if they have the money to rebuild it!?

anybody know what it means when it says something like "you just unlocked the rob zombie car" what is the rob zombie car and how do i use it

I hate the ****ing traffic!!!!!!! I had to stop playing right now because i lost the same race abotu 6 times RIGHT on the last lap, PRACTICALLY RIGHT BEFORE THE FINISH LINE, because of ONE GOD DAMN TRAFFIC CAR!

I hate the physics in this damn game! GraaarrrgghhH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**** this game. I'm not playing it again until i feel like i want to run into another ****ing traffic car on purpose.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Originally posted by Acid X
I hate the ****ing traffic!!!!!!! I had to stop playing right now because i lost the same race abotu 6 times RIGHT on the last lap, PRACTICALLY RIGHT BEFORE THE FINISH LINE, because of ONE GOD DAMN TRAFFIC CAR!

I hate the physics in this damn game! GraaarrrgghhH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**** this game. I'm not playing it again until i feel like i want to run into another ****ing traffic car on purpose.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Now, acid, how many controllers have you broken sense you bought and played this game?

Im gonna keep my steering wheels away from this game.

Luckily, i've broken none. I've almost busted a few knuckles though... I'm smart not to break my controllers, because i can't afford new ones. It's once in a blue moon that i get a new anything, so if i broke it i'd be SOL until i get some money. :\

Originally posted by Acid X

I borrowed it from a friend (he was stuck on the drift before the 6 lapper so gave me mem card an games to do it for him) and I'm on that exact same race now (i continued on his game but my memory card) I kept running into traffic on the six lapper. Must've taken me 30 mins to do. :mad:

Yeah, but wait until you hit the eliminator afterwards...

I finally beat the eliminator one, the maint hing i can say is just try and keep your cool. After i beat the eliminator round, i was able to beat the drift comp (by a close 100pts!) and am now stuck on the circuit. I'm waiting to do the sprint, just because sprints are somewhat easier, and i like to get the hard parts outta the way... But jeeze is this a pain in the arse.

Latest Posts

Back