Need help with Logo

United States
Colorado
How do I put the text into the box area. I'm using Inkscape to create my logos.

garystevens64

Attachments

• Textar Brake Technology Logo.zip
    4 KB · Views: 13
I did that & it keep putting it under the box. I then tried going into the Layers section & tried to move it above/below & still I couldn't get it to come out right.

garystevens64

Ok I'll try it again. Also do you know if there's a limit on how many decals/logos you can upload because I uploaded some logos and it showed that they did upload but when I went when to my personal logo (in the game) all it showed where blank screens?

garystevens64

I have another question with this logo. How do I get rid of the 2 blue centers (auto)? And thanks a lot for all your help.

garystevens64

Attachments

• Auto Partner Logo.zip
    6.6 KB · Views: 10
I have another question with this logo. How do I get rid of the 2 blue centers (auto)? And thanks a lot for all your help.

garystevens64
The same way you get rid of the shapes in the middle of letters, using the method I've explained to you before, except this time you need to copy the centre part because you need to punch that shape through both the yellow and blue layer.

Ok I figured it out. I hadn't made the letters into a path. But I do have another questions. I'm trying to add a 3rd layer (white) and have them all separated the equal distance and I've tried to get them right but I'm not doing something right. Any help would be great. Once again "THANK YOU".

garystevens64

Attachments

• Dynapack Logo - red.zip
    5.5 KB · Views: 7
Back