Need Integra DC2 '99 Drift Tune :]

• Thread starter harveybird
  • 82 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look seriously. It's understandable people can't accept ff drifting. I don't like it but if people want to do it fair enough, have fun with it.

Instead of you thinking you know what drifting is accept the fact it's classed as drifting in the D1GP rule book. Funny enough the country that created drifting! If they allow it in there D1GP then it's allowed every where , whether you hate it or love it.

D1GP is not the controlling entity on how drifting works in the world, regardless of creation or originality. It's a competition, not law.

I just don't understand the appeal to it... is it because RWD drifting is too common in your eyes and you don't want to be mainstream? :lol:

Keep doing your ass dragging I really don't care, I'll stick to drifting.

Then i can say RR and MR aren't drifting because there engine isn't in at the front.
I suppose you could say that, but you would look like an idiot!

FR/MR/RR all fall under the category of "RWD".

I just don't understand the appeal to it... is it because FR drifting is too common in your eyes and you don't want to be mainstream? :lol:

Keep doing your ass dragging I really don't care, I'll stick to drifting.

I suppose you could say that, but you would look like an idiot!

FR/MR/RR all fall under the category of "RWD".

LOOOOL. I don't even do ff drifting.
No. i'm telling you how it is. Accept the opinion rather than ranting your right.

Wow i posted something and for a min i thought it didn't post... But it posted with 7-10 others at what must had been almost the same time

any drivetrain can drift, it's just a matter of competitive-ness.

the d1 divisions (pre-d1 grand prix) do have entries of FWD, but they are just not competitive enough to go up against RWD, hence you dont see any FWD in the actual D1GP with all the big guns in it.

I R CAN TANDEM FF?!

6854869676_bd98dd62c5_c.jpg

This thread is rediculous.

A person asked a simple question, and Sean gave him an answer. Well down Sean. All of you people who thought it necessary to chime in as to whether or not FF is drifting need to get off your soap box.

Please, any one of you, show me a dictionary definition of what "drifting" is, and in said definition, show where it says FF and 4wd are not drifting...

FF and 4wd drifting are not the same as, and are not compatible with RWD drifting, but that doesn't mean they aren't part of the same family. I'll use the baseball analogy again. Hardball and softball are not the same, use different rules and strategies, and are not comparable with each other, but they are both forms of baseball.

I'm almost certain Kiiechi-San (Mr DK himself) has gone on record saying that he approves of FF drifting, and he applauds the people doing it for trying something new and different. I'm sure he, better than almost anyone, would understand the ridicule FF drifters receive, as he probably dealt with similar opposition back when he first started drifting on the touge (from people who thought drifting was stupid, and grip was the only way to go).

@Ls14DriftVetera...as someone who is new to the forums, I think you need to take a step back and spend some time getting to know the regulars around here. If you did that, you would know that Sean is a well respected member of the GTP community, and is a very good drifter. Stop sucking up to Mav...he doesn't need anymore fanboys chasing him around lol.

twitcher
This thread is rediculous.

A person asked a simple question, and Sean gave him an answer. Well down Sean. All of you people who thought it necessary to chime in as to whether or not FF is drifting need to get off your soap box.

Please, any one of you, show me a dictionary definition of what "drifting" is, and in said definition, show where it says FF and 4wd are not drifting...

FF and 4wd drifting are not the same as, and are not compatible with RWD drifting, but that doesn't mean they aren't part of the same family. I'll use the baseball analogy again. Hardball and softball are not the same, use different rules and strategies, and are not comparable with each other, but they are both forms of baseball.

I'm almost certain Kiiechi-San (Mr DK himself) has gone on record saying that he approves of FF drifting, and he applauds the people doing it for trying something new and different. I'm sure he, better than almost anyone, would understand the ridicule FF drifters receive, as he probably dealt with similar opposition back when he first started drifting on the touge (from people who thought drifting was stupid, and grip was the only way to go).

@Ls14DriftVetera...as someone who is new to the forums, I think you need to take a step back and spend some time getting to know the regulars around here. If you did that, you would know that Sean is a well respected member of the GTP community, and is a very good drifter. Stop sucking up to Mav...he doesn't need anymore fanboys chasing him around lol.

U think I'm new wrong an I know mav

any drivetrain can drift, it's just a matter of competitive-ness.

The d1 divisions (pre-d1 grand prix) do have entries of fwd, but they are just not competitive enough to go up against rwd, hence you dont see any fwd in the actual d1gp with all the big guns in it.

qft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back