DaDDyMELO Messages 203 New York Messages DaDDyMELO Messages ArcticMelly Mel Jun 11, 2012 #1 Free ZZII it's in a green chameleon color. You want it? You can have it. It's 100% stock. I have 3 of them and one is for track and the other is for drag. What am I possibly gonna do with a third so if you want it PM me
Free ZZII it's in a green chameleon color. You want it? You can have it. It's 100% stock. I have 3 of them and one is for track and the other is for drag. What am I possibly gonna do with a third so if you want it PM me
DaDDyMELO Messages 203 New York Messages DaDDyMELO Messages ArcticMelly Mel Jun 11, 2012 #3 donvenom Have u still got the zz Click to expand... Yeah I'm just waiting for more people who want it
donvenom Have u still got the zz Click to expand... Yeah I'm just waiting for more people who want it
DaDDyMELO Messages 203 New York Messages DaDDyMELO Messages ArcticMelly Mel Jun 11, 2012 #5 donvenom I'll have it if no one wants it mate Click to expand... Sure thing
DaDDyMELO Messages 203 New York Messages DaDDyMELO Messages ArcticMelly Mel Jun 11, 2012 #7 donvenom What's ur psn I'd Click to expand... Daddymelo
DaDDyMELO Messages 203 New York Messages DaDDyMELO Messages ArcticMelly Mel Jun 11, 2012 #9 donvenom I added u Click to expand... Okay I'll be on tomorrow
DaDDyMELO Messages 203 New York Messages DaDDyMELO Messages ArcticMelly Mel Jun 11, 2012 #10 donvenom I added u Click to expand... No problem I'll be in tomorrow
DaDDyMELO Messages 203 New York Messages DaDDyMELO Messages ArcticMelly Mel Jun 11, 2012 #13 try000 Any left? Click to expand... I'm going to give it away in a two days do be ready.
99999Evolution Messages 1,415 Jakarta Messages Cygevo Aug 20, 2012 #15 Can you duplicate it and send me one ?! I never found one in the UCD I Give you anything for that !! Last edited: Aug 20, 2012
ndotUddin Messages 59 Uk Messages ndotUddin Aug 23, 2012 #16 Looking for a ZZII aswell !! PSN:ndotUddin