Need Tune for january seaonal

United States
United States
Buturfangur
Hey im new i need a really good tune for the expert level dirt trial in the january seasonal i have a mitsubishi lancer evolution x rally car its a 500pp limit please help.?

Hey im new i need a really good tune for the expert level dirt trial in the january seasonal i have a mitsubishi lancer evolution x rally car its a 500pp limit please help.?

It doesn't really need a tune, but you can reduce your LSD initial torque to 10 & accel to around 20. Also, raise your rear ride height & soften all rear suspension settings a bit. This should help...

I have that same car, but its set up for snow.
when I get home from work tonight, I will try it on dirt and see what happens. If its good enough to hit first place, I will give the settings to you.

What car thats not 2,000,000 credits do you guys use for the 24 minutes of le mans? And that i can buy, upgrade And win on the forst or second try?

do you have the anniversary cars?
if so, the R18 can be tuned easily for it.
other then that, you know, if your a good driver, you can actually win that with a maxed out gt500 car. just have to drive the track practicing, and learn your best PIT plan for the race. We all know, a properly timed pit can win a race, but a bad one can bring you from 1st to 10th in a second, lol.
How about 1 mil?
there are some great lemans cars around 1 mil
I know you dont want to spend too much, but the Pescalaro JUDD's are a go-to car. You buy it, and it will easily make that cash back within 4 or 5 races. Praiano has an awesome build for one of the JUDD's.
Trust me, this is money you REALLY want to spend. Everyone needs at least 1 LeMans. And the Pescalaro's are very easy to drive. just a thought.

Alright thatll probably be my next purchase and 1 more question whats a great all around car to win any of the normal races is it a gtr corvette gt500 is there and great car thats great in cornering where i can get on the gas quick and not do much braking and what are your alls driver settingsi got my traction control on 4 or 5 active steering off skid recovery on abs 1 .

First off, you really shouldn't have TC any higher then 1. You really shouldn't need anything over 1, anyway. I know your probably comfortable using all the driver aids, but it seriously hurts your times and performance.
Hear me out, . . . lol;
If you just try to maybe use tc=1 and abs=1, and maybe keep steering set to mild maybe, and get used to it, you will most likely find you have already cut 2-3 seconds off all your lap times from when you have tc=5.
Its just a thought man, Its all about you having fun though, so do whatever makes you most comfortable.

They should not spin too much, it would be ideal to train your skill to be able to have traction control off, but I know how hard it was for me to switch from 1 to 0 on the high powered cars. As @demonchilde said, you will notice improvements in time with less aids and practice. For practicing I would suggest trying a few different cars from varying performance levels.

exactly.
But no matter what you do, if you ARE going to use TC at all, don't go above 1 unless its some crazy 1200hp car that weighs 100kg's. (lol)
For example, on that arton sienna (sp?) event in story mode, that last race that formula 1 car.
On that car I actually used tc=2 to get a little bumper before the LSD kicked in.

Back