NEMESIS Night Slide | PPD until GT6 | Tandem Drifts

• Thread starter k0di
  • 1,583 comments
22_NEMESIS_FLYER_CHASER_1a.jpg

looks like some of you got the jump on me.

like some have already said... ITS TUESDAY!

The theme of the night is ONE MAKE VERSION: Project Tom's Chaser.

Tonight is going to be dedicated to one specific vehicle and the platform for the Night Slide open lobby is the Tom's Chaser.

We had a chance to demo a little bit last night and it went pretty well. it looks like this is going to be another fun themed night!

If you dont have a Chaser, I suggest you find one (not to be rude or anything). There will be NO other vehicles that grace the tracks tonight aside from the Chaser. This can be utilized as an opportunity to share tunes / tips / r&d that we may have experienced tuning the car.

See you tonight!

teamNEMESIS.

:dopey: Can't wait! I still have a lot of work to do on my Chaser... I'm not comfortable at all, despite having a good tune from Cody/Eric haha

Same here but i think we can make the right adjustments. ;)

I made a chaser even though I wont make it. Please post pics afterwards!

at least your ready in case you can make it!

It's Tuesday it's Tuesday it's Tuesday :D

:D i know.. gettin' all giddy about it. this is going to be fun tonight.

IT'S TUESDAY!

It should be epic tonight. See y'all on the track!

i hope my Chaser works out to your liking bro. let me know if you make any tweaks. were always looking for improvements.

oh man i suck at tuning but im down for a chaser night that would be EPIC.

this can be a chance for people that may have dialed in their Chaser's to share what they may have learned through their experiences in tuning this beast of a car.

good to see that the tuesday and thursday nights are still going strong

MAX! we miss you out there bud... but we understand SCHOOL comes before everything. im sure youll catch us sometime soon.

This is going to be epic.. I'm glad you guys are going to enter my world for a day lol :D Chasers are amazing!

We had a chance to demo a little bit last night and it went pretty well. it looks like this is going to be another fun themed night!

Yea last night's session with the Chaser was really fun and impressive (waffles 👍). Great pics E (as always)!!

I'm definitely going to add some clips from last nights session to our next video team video... :drool:

I look forward to drifting tonight. I still have a lot of work to get done before drift time! :scared:

Cerebus
Alright, would like to be able to catch one of these sessions if it's not too late.

that would be great if you could. I'd love to see the camera angles you get from our replays. 👍

Im really tempted to start something up like this for us East coasters. That is if you guys would not mind. Maybe so scheduals do not collide I could host it on Monday and Wendsday? Also what about on some weekends doing something? It would be full of nemesis and Redsuns, but it would be fun. Anyway if this is a problem just let me know and I will forget the idea. Lol Im always coming up with crazy ideas like this. It would have to be from 6-8 pm EST those nights.

it is probably a bad time for you being in Sweden. 5a CET for you. :scared:

Ohh yeah, I'll be in deep sleep by then. Best bet is to catch you guys on a friday or saturday.

Mmmm waffles! :lol:

Loving the pics E. Ill let u know what i think about the chaser when i get on in a little bit.

I'll hop in for a little bit. Chaser is one of the cars I can't seem to tune well, or drift well haha. But I'll be there Thursday for sure!👍

iPutWorkn
Mmmm waffles! :lol:

Loving the pics E. Ill let u know what i think about the chaser when i get on in a little bit.

for sure. let me know what you think.

@Alpaca that's what we're all in the room for.. see what works and what doesn't from people who have tried tuning this monster of a car. well gladly lend a hand to get you slidin' as usual ;)

Night Slide is NOW live!

ROOM: 1472-6118-3830-2742-5681

Spots available but not for long!

Thank you to everyone who participated in another successful and very well themed Night Slide open lobby! I hope it was both fun and informative at the same time.

Pictures will be up shortly.

Also, a big thank you to teamNEMESIS for having an event like this for all to enjoy. Were definitely doing something right by providing a platform like this for the GT5 drifting community and the best part is everyone can enjoy it.

Thanks.

teamNEMESIS.

Thank you to everyone who participated in another successful and very well themed Night Slide open lobby! I hope it was both fun and informative at the same time.

Pictures will be up shortly.

Also, a big thank you to teamNEMESIS for having an event like this for all to enjoy. Were definitely doing something right by providing a platform like this for the GT5 drifting community and the best part is everyone can enjoy it.

Thanks.

teamNEMESIS.

Epic night, at times I just laughed at all the chasers on the track lol... Thanks for putting' this on guys, good times! I can't wait to see the pictures.

Back