NEMESIS Night Slide | PPD until GT6 | Tandem Drifts

• Thread starter k0di
  • 1,583 comments
Thank you to everyone who participated in another successful and very well themed Night Slide open lobby! I hope it was both fun and informative at the same time.

Pictures will be up shortly.

Also, a big thank you to teamNEMESIS for having an event like this for all to enjoy. Were definitely doing something right by providing a platform like this for the GT5 drifting community and the best part is everyone can enjoy it.

Thanks.

teamNEMESIS.

Almost everyone. Lol sounds like you guys had fun! I had a room up for the east coasters last night and it turned out awsome, forgot to save the replay. :scared: So, if your on the east or if this was to late for you check out RedSuns Eastside meets every Monday and Wendsday at 6-8 PM EST.

Well I think we should think about having something on the weekends hosted by both teams. Wanna try this saturday? just let me know and we can see what we can do.👍

That was a great session last night! Want to say thank you to Gunz for all the tuning tips. By the end of the night, I was actually really enjoying driving that beast.

Because I'm super smrt, I forgot to save a couple replays lol...but I did get 2 of them. Snapped a few pics on Deep Forest already, and oh man, there's a few beauties. I'll put them up tonight probably.

No problem at all Twitch, I'm glad the info I could give helped you. If you still plan on using the Chaser, maybe you might want to try my custom transmission. It really makes life a lot easier! Let me know. 👍 And If anyone else needs some tips, feel free to pm me. I'll help out as much as I can. :D Once again, I want to thank Nemesis for hosting such an awesome event. It really was one of those things you had to be there too appreciate, and boy did I ever.

Last night was so sick with all the chasers on the track at once. We'll have to do the one-make more. I must say I've never really liked the chaser or any sedan for that matter but after spending couple hours driving it, its a fun car with the right tune.

Props to anybody that has one with a fast tune, especially Gunz and Cody!

Last night was so sick with all the chasers on the track at once. We'll have to do the one-make more. I must say I've never really liked the chaser or any sedan for that matter but after spending couple hours driving it, its a fun car with the right tune.

Thanks bro, I appreciate it!! As for one make nights, I think we should do E46's next time! I know you guys love those things. :D

No problem at all Twitch, I'm glad the info I could give helped you. If you still plan on using the Chaser, maybe you might want to try my custom transmission. It really makes life a lot easier! Let me know. 👍 And If anyone else needs some tips, feel free to pm me. I'll help out as much as I can. :D Once again, I want to thank Nemesis for hosting such an awesome event. It really was one of those things you had to be there too appreciate, and boy did I ever.

Hey bro, I might have to ask you for that transmission. I started using the chaser after looking at pictures and boy am I amazed by the way it handles. :) I take back what I said about damaging it would be fun. Anyway if your on stop by for the Redsuns EastSide meet at 6-8 Pm. Check out the fourm for pictures from last night.

Thank you to everyone who participated in another successful and very well themed Night Slide open lobby! I hope it was both fun and informative at the same time.

Pictures will be up shortly.

Also, a big thank you to teamNEMESIS for having an event like this for all to enjoy. Were definitely doing something right by providing a platform like this for the GT5 drifting community and the best part is everyone can enjoy it.

Thanks.

teamNEMESIS.

All of us in NEMESIS are excited about keeping this going for you guys. We are always talking about future themes in our private drift lobbies and how we can keep them fun and keep them fresh.

We look forward to the NEMESIS Night Slide as much as you guys do!! 👍

This is what our Night Slides are about guys. We are want you guys to have fun and get better GT5 drifting. There is no greater feeling than having a sic tandem with someone through the entire track (or more). I had a drift with Marc last night on Fuji backwards... We did the whole track (hell almost 2 laps) pretty much side by side... Epic run Marc!!!

We are always helping with tips and advice to whoever needs it. Even the people that show up give tips, tunes, advice. Thanks Gunz for the compliments and offering support to everyone!!

We'll definitely do more one-make themes. I thought it was sick too especially when it was me, you, marc, and cody drifting around the donut in Autumn Ring... Epic!!

I agree man!! Much respect and thanks to Cody and Gunz for sharing their Chaser knowledge to everyone. 👍

:lol: that would be awesome except that Cody hates em lol

LMAO!!! Yea he does... I know he hates my M3 the most because its powered by WAFFLES!! 👍

:lol: that would be awesome except that Cody hates em lol
In all honesty, I'm not to fond of them either :lol: I'm willing to give it a shot tho! 👍

Hey bro, I might have to ask you for that transmission. I started using the chaser after looking at pictures and boy am I amazed by the way it handles. :) I take back what I said about damaging it would be fun.

I just got home from physio and boy am I in a LOT of pain. If I don't drift, I'll at least join and give you the transmission tune. I'll probably watch for a bit too. :ouch:

Even the people that show up give tips, tunes, advice. Thanks Gunz for the compliments and offering support to everyone!!

Much respect and thanks to Cody and Gunz for sharing their Chaser knowledge to everyone. 👍

Your welcome, I enjoy being a part of the Night Slides. This is one of those things you look back on and say "ahhh the good ole days." Lastly, thank YOU guys for the support, and respect. It's been a rough few years for me, but when I'm around to help, I do what I can. :D

I just got home from physio and boy am I in a LOT of pain. If I don't drift, I'll at least join and give you the transmission tune. I'll probably watch for a bit too. :ouch:

\

Lol you better hurry, 14 people already!

Photos from Tues: Chaser Night! I forgot a couple of the replays, but got more than enough pics from the 2 I did get...there's quite a few of Gunz, but dude is a beast out there. If you have the replay, check out his line through the hairpins on the first lap. I'd call the first one make night a great success. Warning, there's a ton of photos here haha

Start things out right, with a nice post up pic
CtedAzur_9.jpg

CtedAzur_11.jpg

Roll out!
CtedAzur_8.jpg

Go time
CtedAzur_26.jpg

CtedAzur_25.jpg

CtedAzur_24.jpg

CtedAzur_23.jpg

CtedAzur_22.jpg

CtedAzur_21.jpg

CtedAzur_20.jpg

CtedAzur_19.jpg

CtedAzur_18.jpg

CtedAzur_17.jpg

CtedAzur_16.jpg

CtedAzur_12.jpg

CtedAzur_15.jpg

Pull it over, take a breather
CtedAzur_10.jpg

More, more more!
CtedAzur_7.jpg

CtedAzur_4.jpg

CtedAzur_3.jpg

CtedAzur_2.jpg

CtedAzur_1.jpg

CtedAzur.jpg

CtedAzur_6.jpg

CtedAzur_5.jpg

Parked Hard!!
DeepForestRaceway_16.jpg

DeepForestRaceway_15.jpg

DeepForestRaceway_14.jpg

WTF was that?
DeepForestRaceway_11.jpg

Oh, it's a Griff....with no brakes.
DeepForestRaceway_12.jpg

DeepForestRaceway_9.jpg

DeepForestRaceway_13.jpg

Airborn initiation in a Chaser...now where have I seen that before?
DeepForestRaceway_7.jpg

DeepForestRaceway_8.jpg

And here's a few for whoever said Chasers can't be slammed :D
CtedAzur_14.jpg

CtedAzur_13.jpg

DeepForestRaceway_6.jpg

That's all folks...till Thur 👍

Oh, and a few people asked me what red that is on my Chaser. It's Vintage Red. I'll send a chip to anyone who wants one, just let me know.

Awsome pictures. My chaser would have looked good there because it would have been the only orange car lol. Last nights meet was crazy! We had 5 replays with all but 2 completeley full.

Awesome pictures twitch!! Everyone's chaser look soooo good especially your's, Gunz's and The86d's! I love that red :D

Sic pictures Twitch!!! Loved the captions you had above the pics... Griff with no brakes = BEAST MODE!! LOL!!

Ahh man twitch, AMAZING pictures. I didn't expect to be in so many, but I'm glad I am. They are all so sick. :lol: Thank you! 👍 My favorite one has to be "Roll Out." Perfect shot of all of us takin' off! :lol: Chaser night was a good idea, can't wait to do some more one make races. 👍

Thanks guys :) And thank you all for participating and making these nights so awesome, and again, thanks to the NEMESIS boys for organizing this. Looks like you guys may have started a trend around here 👍

I don't know what it was about the Chasers, but for some reason, things really came together as far as taking pics. So many photo opportunities...you guys make it easy to take great pics lol.

@Gunz, you're welcome man. I figured it was the least I could do after you pretty much gave away most of you comp tune. Mad props for that! It turns out that both E and I forgot to save the replay from Indy (too many "smoke breaks" on my part:dunce:) ...the whole point of that track being to get a shot with you in it haha, so I figured I should get a few of you on the one replay I had with you in it.

Also, I think I forgot to mention it before, but a big thanks to Kodi for sharing your LSD settings! Much appreciated.

@LeoRX, I'm pretty sure PST is GMT -10...so 10pm for us is 7am for you (I think...)

And I might as well throw this out there now too. I had an idea for another themed night that I mentioned at the very end of Tues. The idea was to do a "generations" theme...ie pick a car that has several different generations of it in the game. The examples that I thought of were Skylines (no AWD of course) or Z cars. S-Chassis would definitely work as well, but that might feel too much like missile night. I'm sure there are some other model lines out there that would work as well(M3's, maybe Camaros?).

I think I'm going to have to work late tonight, so I might not make it out. If I don't, I'm sure I'll catch some of you on the weekend, and next tues for sure.

@Gunz, you're welcome man. I figured it was the least I could do after you pretty much gave away most of you comp tune. Mad props for that! It turns out that both E and I forgot to save the replay from Indy (too many "smoke breaks" on my part:dunce:) ...the whole point of that track being to get a shot with you in it haha, so I figured I should get a few of you on the one replay I had with you in it.

I saved the Indy replay, so I'll try and get on tonight for some pics of that. I'm still in quite a great of pain so I don't know when exactly. Damn people at my physio were pulling on, and jabbing at my neck!! :(

I saved the Indy replay, so I'll try and get on tonight for some pics of that. I'm still in quite a great of pain so I don't know when exactly. Damn people at my physio were pulling on, and jabbing at my neck!! :(

Hope you get felling better bro. When you do we need some chaser tandem. Btw Im having another meet friday night, stop by if you feel up to it. If anything you can just watch for a bit.👍

Sorry I've been slacking with photos guys. Weather has been great so that means I'm on my mountain bike again haha. Weather has been kind of eh last few days, so I got a few clips from past nights.

GrandValleySpeedway_24.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_25.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_26.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_27.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_28.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_29.jpg

AutumnRing_43.jpg

Hope you get felling better bro. When you do we need some chaser tandem. Btw Im having another meet friday night, stop by if you feel up to it. If anything you can just watch for a bit.👍

Thanks a lot bro, if this pain calms down by tomorrow I'll be joining without a doubt.

@ Pac, nice pictures bro. You reminded me about the S14 I just bought and painted. Typical Purple and Fluorescent Lime Green DLC. It looks like a Burst car for sure :D

THURSDAY IS HERE!

23_NEMESIS_openrun_1.jpg

Get your shred sleds ready and come out to the teamNEMESIS Night Slide free run lobby tonight @ @10p PST.

If you're new to the thread, look at the previous posts and you can see that you'll be in for a great experience in the NEMESIS Night Slide lobby. This is a place where we can exchange tips for tuning / laughs / good times / and of course some intense tandem sessions.

See you guys out there!

Here is coverage from Tuesday's One-Make Night Slide Lobby! Enjoy.

E.

22_OneMake-Chaser_37.jpg

22_OneMake-Chaser_9.jpg

22_OneMake-Chaser_10.jpg

22_OneMake-Chaser_7.jpg

22_OneMake-Chaser_11.jpg

22_OneMake-Chaser_12.jpg

22_OneMake-Chaser_13.jpg

22_OneMake-Chaser_16a.jpg

22_OneMake-Chaser_15.jpg

22_OneMake-Chaser_18a.jpg

22_OneMake-Chaser_19a.jpg

22_OneMake-Chaser_14.jpg

22_OneMake-Chaser_20a.jpg

22_OneMake-Chaser_4.jpg

22_OneMake-Chaser_3.jpg

22_OneMake-Chaser_1.jpg

22_OneMake-Chaser_26.jpg

22_OneMake-Chaser_27.jpg

22_OneMake-Chaser_29.jpg

22_OneMake-Chaser_30.jpg

22_OneMake-Chaser_28.jpg

22_OneMake-Chaser_32.jpg

22_OneMake-Chaser_35.jpg

22_OneMake-Chaser_34.jpg

22_OneMake-Chaser_25.jpg

22_OneMake-Chaser_24.jpg

22_OneMake-Chaser_23.jpg

22_OneMake-Chaser_22.jpg

22_OneMake-Chaser_21a.jpg

cant wait for tonight hopefully im not to tired by then lol i had to leave tuesday it was hard drift after awhile.

@ somerandomNinja tonight doesnt have a theme drift anything you want only tuesday's are themed nights.

Nice pics E!! Tuesday was EPIC! Asa... you missed out bro, it was amazing. E, I might stop by tonight, I'm still kinda sore so I'm not 100% on that yet. Hopefully I can make it. :)

cant wait for tonight hopefully im not to tired by then lol i had to leave tuesday it was hard drift after awhile.

all good cj. if you can stay on you know theres a spot for you ;)

What is tonight's theme going to be?

as cj stated, no theme on thursdays. its a free run open lobby w/ CH tire limitations.

:( ...Asa - The Chaser Lover miss this Awesome Night .. :(

i know you wouldve had a blast w/ all the chasers on hand for the Night Slide. We'll do another one-make run soon... maybe you can join us next time!

Sorry I've been slacking with photos guys. Weather has been great so that means I'm on my mountain bike again haha. Weather has been kind of eh last few days, so I got a few clips from past nights.

pics look legit Pac! dont worry.. no pressure on the photos. its totally up to your discretion. if you have time to take some and post, even better. 👍

GUNZ! ive been trying to find that replay but unable to locate it. i thought i had saved the file before i left the room and didnt realize it until the next morning that it was not in my save file. i still want to do the Chaser photo shoot w/ 12+ cars if we can gather enough people. i had too much fun shooting the car show photos.

Thanks guys :) And thank you all for participating and making these nights so awesome, and again, thanks to the NEMESIS boys for organizing this. Looks like you guys may have started a trend around here 👍

I don't know what it was about the Chasers, but for some reason, things really came together as far as taking pics. So many photo opportunities...you guys make it easy to take great pics lol.

And I might as well throw this out there now too. I had an idea for another themed night that I mentioned at the very end of Tues. The idea was to do a "generations" theme...ie pick a car that has several different generations of it in the game. The examples that I thought of were Skylines (no AWD of course) or Z cars. S-Chassis would definitely work as well, but that might feel too much like missile night. I'm sure there are some other model lines out there that would work as well(M3's, maybe Camaros?).

I think I'm going to have to work late tonight, so I might not make it out. If I don't, I'm sure I'll catch some of you on the weekend, and next tues for sure.

Twitch.. always awesome to have in the lobbies bro. you keep a good attitude and youre a great driver. the whole reason why we created Night Slide in the first place was for those that are looking to push their limits and sharpen their skills. were glad you joined in on the fun. ;)

YOU are a part of the trend as much as any one of us that made Night Slide where it is today.. and for that i thank you.

Ahh man twitch, AMAZING pictures. I didn't expect to be in so many, but I'm glad I am. They are all so sick. :lol: Thank you! 👍 My favorite one has to be "Roll Out." Perfect shot of all of us takin' off! :lol: Chaser night was a good idea, can't wait to do some more one make races. 👍

It sure was a GREAT idea! cant wait for the next one.

Back