NEMESIS Night Slide | PPD until GT6 | Tandem Drifts

• Thread starter k0di
  • 1,583 comments
Room is up! Bring your missiles out!! Power cap at 424 hp

Room number: 1472 6118 4216 8217 4592

That was a fun drift room last night. You guys definitely got skills!!! Wish I could have stayed a little longer...oh well, there's always next time. Cheers :)

Everybody got kicked from the room somehow, but it was fun while it lasted. Did y'all ever open another room though?

That was a fun drift room last night. You guys definitely got skills!!! Wish I could have stayed a little longer...oh well, there's always next time. Cheers :)

Everybody got kicked from the room somehow, but it was fun while it lasted. Did y'all ever open another room though?

Thanks guys! We appreciate you guys coming out!! It always all for fun and some good, legit drifting. Yeah we started having connection issues and then I heard the whole room just closed randomly. Hopefully we won't have any issues next time. Don't forget, NEMESIS Night Slide is every Tuesday and Thursday! We all look forward to see more of you guys again :dopey:

fcpmarcus
Thanks guys! We appreciate you guys coming out!! It always all for fun and some good, legit drifting. Yeah we started having connection issues and then I heard the whole room just closed randomly. Hopefully we won't have any issues next time. Don't forget, NEMESIS Night Slide is every Tuesday and Thursday! We all look forward to see more of you guys again :dopey:

Alright man! I would send a friend request, but I can't find my controller. -___-

sorry for the delay guys.

had a short time to take some photos and slightly edit them for your viewing pleasure. this is only from the last replay i watched / snapped before i fell asleep w/ the PS3 on all night.

sorry if these are only average pics. I just wanted to get some coverage from our event.

5_matsuridrift_7.jpg

5_matsuridrift_6.jpg

5_matsuridrift_5.jpg

5_matsuridrift_4.jpg

5_matsuridrift_2.jpg

5_matsuridrift_1.jpg

5_matsuri_3.jpg

hpi91
They look great E. And there was some SICK runs at Cape, lots of fun ;-)

I didn't forget about your pic j. I haven't sized / watermarked it yet but I'll do it tonight.

They look great E. And there was some SICK runs at Cape, lots of fun ;-)

Yeah dude, it was sick! Those pictures came out sick too! That door to door shot is insane! 👍

here are a few more that i was able to edit. i wasnt home tonight but ill be back tomorrow so i should be able to snap more photos.

these will do for now. ;)

courtesy: abiotic91 (welcome back bud ;) )

5_matsuridrift_14.jpg

5_matsuridrift_13.jpg

photo captions from Matsuri Night Slide! so much fun now that i think about it...

5_matsuridrift_12-1.jpg

5_matsuridrift_10.jpg

5_matsuridrift_9.jpg

5_matsuridrift_8.jpg

T.G.I.T!! Thank god it's Thursday!! What you guys got planned???

Most likely just a normal night. I will talk to the boys and find out for you.

NEM_nightSlide_photo_02092012.jpg

sorry for the delay but the teamNEMESIS Night Slide continues on TONIGHT!

Tonight's room: 600hp MAX!!

LETS GO!

Back