NEMESIS Night Slide | PPD until GT6 | Tandem Drifts

• Thread starter k0di
  • 1,583 comments
Pics from last week's NS. I was a bit lazy taking these pics, so there's not much variety in my coverage...pretty much just pics of me and the team. OJ set a very high bar, I can't measure up this week :lol:

BMW M3 E92 - dGambino1
Lexus ISF - fcpmarcus
BMW M3 E46 - rsgriff
Dodge Challenger - RICEFREAK
BMW M5 - twitcher6
(that's me!)

a76a90da-ba77-4b8a-a30c-0f80a887e624_zps55586335.jpg

721a61d9-00c6-433b-96b0-d5e4ca4ea97e_zps9287db78.jpg

96a34942-746b-4e29-b1ab-8acbc3688579_zpsafa96991.jpg

c33d9599-2d89-4fd4-ac1b-981865abeae6_zpsf1070c3d.jpg

ca9abe19-b0c0-44a4-b409-463645725111_zpsef7545e5.jpg

aecb861e-dbc6-4810-a1cd-9fb2490de9b0_zpsc92aa717.jpg

fa17e389-cc82-44a3-9efa-c34adb510916_zps70474565.jpg

BOGIES....err, I mean BIMMERS ON YOUR SIX MARC!!!
0fbda877-5ae9-47f5-ae64-6695af05f7e8_zpsd820f514.jpg

297d2cee-7c95-4f75-99c2-3e6d00601e24_zpsf8103fd1.jpg

7dab1002-07a2-4ca7-8fd1-9c8b08ac7a9c_zps29c3135d.jpg

40bea853-b348-4105-9223-5b942bfc3266_zps6fa8cc0d.jpg

NEM FAM, runnin' that train!!

0916b7a8-79e7-4889-810e-bfac3bd5ba87_zps175d9243.jpg

7d677db9-4fd6-453d-92e7-5f362c937cf1_zpsa7649de2.jpg

3b292a0a-b5b3-4580-a242-079ffeb93fd5_zps43347d82.jpg

View from the back
50d491b8-6ca0-444f-9b13-f85639673132_zps7ffea991.jpg

This was RICE-FREAK's first Night Slide as a member of NEMESIS, so here's one more....I went a little overboard with the editing :lol: Welcome to the family hommie :cheers:
7f86a63d-e4ac-44f6-8dc7-c8eec9addd2a_zpsdbd0f67d.jpg

See ya tomorrow :D

Last edited:
Awesome shots twitch! :dopey: 👍👍 I should be able to make it to night slide now that my schedule is somewhat back to normal now.

shock_zpsaee28544.png

Ohhhhh myyyy.......loook at those beautiful pictures....awesome shots twitch! And thank you for the last picture man. I really appreciate it 👍:cheers:

See you guys at the track tonight! I'll be on after class.

Good pictures Twitch!

Well I posted this in the video section yesterday, but it is a lap at Nightslide a few weeks ago. Just trying to start a little videos again.

(Language warning on song) Just have to put that even if only one. You guys might mute anyway for all I know haha.

Lap with Ja.

Thanks guys :)

Alpaca, great video!!! That was a fantastic lap by both of you guys 👍 Great choice with the song too...really gives the mood of two guys just throwin their cars around the track for fun.

Hells yeah rice freak glad to see you get into a great team your a great drifter make sure to turn the hp down so your not burning them to bad mad props to my man rice best hemi on gt5.👍

Good times tonight :) Certainly was not on my game though. I think the 2500hp Delorean at the start of the night kinda ruined me :dopey: Great turnout though, thanks everyone for coming!

Nice sliding with you guys! Glad I caught the last few minutes.

Big thanks to Gambino for trailing me and for the helpful the pointers!

I forgot to save the replay for the last race, is there any way to send a copy?

Nice sliding with you guys! Glad I caught the last few minutes.

Big thanks to Gambino for trailing me and for the helpful the pointers!

I forgot to save the replay for the last race, is there any way to send a copy?

Unfortunately, you cannot send copies of replays :( I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the I Forgot To Save The Replay Club...the club everyone hates being a part of haha.

Hells yeah rice freak glad to see you get into a great team your a great drifter make sure to turn the hp down so your not burning them to bad mad props to my man rice best hemi on gt5.👍

Haha:drool: his Challenger is amazing, I loved running with him. And the way he handles it is even more astounding 👍

P.S: You guys never disappoint, I loved tonight's Nightslide! Everyone was so clean as usual & much laughs *Cough Cough* Mario :lol: . Good runs(to the people who ran with me). Hope to see you guys next week ;)

Last edited:

Haha:drool: his Challenger is amazing, I loved running with him. And the way he handles it is even more astounding 👍

P.S: You guys never disappoint, I loved tonight's Nightslide! Everyone was so clean as usual & much laughs *Cough Cough* Mario :lol: . Good runs(to the people who ran with me). Hope to see you guys next week ;)

Ohhh man thank you guys! I love drifting with awesome drifters like you guys! I hope to see you guys on the track again! MLD and SYN for the win! You guys are k!ck@$$! :cheers:

And about the night slide last night, I apologize for having bad runs lol. I wasn't on my A game lol. I got home late and was very tired. I will try better next time :D

Unfortunately, you cannot send copies of replays :( I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the I Forgot To Save The Replay Club...the club everyone hates being a part of haha.

Doooh! I'm just happy I got to run with y'all. My M3 (vs. my usual S13) was able to keep up with the trail of smoke till I crashed big time. Crashing happened a lot, since I pushed harder knowing I was with the big boys. Gambino saw them, lol! I'm actually proud to be a member of the IFTSTRC!

Happy Friday everyone!

Great runs last night everyone, I really enjoyed it! Especially those few runs with Rice and Twitch on toscana :) Can't wait for the next one! Cheers

Doooh! I'm just happy I got to run with y'all. My M3 (vs. my usual S13) was able to keep up with the trail of smoke till I crashed big time. Crashing happened a lot, since I pushed harder knowing I was with the big boys. Gambino saw them, lol! I'm actually proud to be a member of the IFTSTRC!

Happy Friday everyone!

HELLZ YEAH TGIF!!!! :lol:

I know exactly how you feel reign. When I first met all these guys, I was blown away by what they were able to do. I can't count the number of times I crashed in the smoke, simply by pushing way too hard trying to keep up haha. The first time I managed to hold it together for three laps and come in first place during a replay, I was jumping up and down with excitement lol.

Great runs last night everyone, I really enjoyed it! Especially those few runs with Rice and Twitch on toscana :) Can't wait for the next one! Cheers

Ya buddy, we had some good times at the back of the pack :P I was struggling though....went from driving a hybrid delorean to driving my S2K...talk about opposing concepts in terms of throttle control :lol: S2K has been my project for the last few weeks, but the transmission still needs quite a bit of work (....or I just need to wait for the garage editor so I can drop an NSX motor in it :dopey:)

I had a great time! Hopefully I get to chill with you guys more! I added a few of you guys!

Cool pics Twitch! Seriously like the lighting in the Toscana photos and that train looks like it was a lot of fun. 👍

Hope to be able to get on a NS and drift with you all again soon.

I had a great time! Hopefully I get to chill with you guys more! I added a few of you guys!

Glad to see you drop by Chel, hope to see you again soon

Cool pics Twitch! Seriously like the lighting in the Toscana photos and that train looks like it was a lot of fun. 👍

Hope to be able to get on a NS and drift with you all again soon.

Thanks OJ :) I think next time we do Toscana at NS, I'm going to request that we mess around with the time of day a little bit, to get that sun lower and more orange, and get them shadows longer :sly:

HELLZ YEAH TGIF!!!! :lol:

I know exactly how you feel reign. When I first met all these guys, I was blown away by what they were able to do. I can't count the number of times I crashed in the smoke, simply by pushing way too hard trying to keep up haha. The first time I managed to hold it together for three laps and come in first place during a replay, I was jumping up and down with excitement lol.

I'd be excited too! I'll stick to that M3 for a while and try to master GVS. Everyone in NS made it look easy. What view do you guys recommend? I use hood view.

I'd be excited too! I'll stick to that M3 for a while and try to master GVS. Everyone in NS made it look easy. What view do you guys recommend? I use hood view.

I use the hood view as well. I think these guys uses COCKpit view since they are pros! Lol glad u were able to join us Ron. Sorry couldnt trail u since i was in a heated battle with Red all nite long. Hahaha

I use the hood view as well. I think these guys uses COCKpit view since they are pros! Lol glad u were able to join us Ron. Sorry couldnt trail u since i was in a heated battle with Red all nite long. Hahaha

I prefer using the hood view too. I started using it because it's what I saw people using in youtube videos back when I first started drifting...now I use it so much the other views feel weird.

Ja, you and Red were flyin' all night long!! I tried tagging along a couple of times, but didn't last more than a few corners haha. I was driving some of my less used cars :dopey:

I prefer using the hood view too. I started using it because it's what I saw people using in youtube videos back when I first started drifting...now I use it so much the other views feel weird.

Ja, you and Red were flyin' all night long!! I tried tagging along a couple of times, but didn't last more than a few corners haha. I was driving some of my less used cars :dopey:

Yeah it was a pretty good battle between him and I that night. You werent that far away from us tho T. Once u figure out the tuning, that will certainly will be a beast!

Ja that was a great night of driving love pushing my limits. I'm just glad my skills have come back to me it's crazy to think a few months ago I couldn't even drift a full lap. I can say I'm back and loving it! Thanks Ja for pushing me...

Ja that was a great night of driving love pushing my limits. I'm just glad my skills have come back to me it's crazy to think a few months ago I couldn't even drift a full lap. I can say I'm back and loving it! Thanks Ja for pushing me...

Oh you have the skills alright! =) Cant wait to do another session like that again. I love it when my internet is working properly. lol Slide with you all soon!

Cool, I'll stick to hood view. All good! I don't expect anyone to trail me, battling is probably way more fun than watching me crash, lol.

All the views are still weird to me while sliding. Drifting made GT5 like a new game. I'll stick to hood now. Thanks!

Back