NEMESIS Night Slide | PPD until GT6 | Tandem Drifts

• Thread starter k0di
  • 1,583 comments
IT'S THURSDAY!!! :dopey:

Here is my coverage of last weeks night slide, there was a lot of great tandems going down last week thanks for giving me some awesome footage to review! I am going to go ahead and copy OJ with his labeling of the tracks this week. 👍👍

Autumn Ring / Reverse

nightslide005.jpg

nightslide004.jpg

nightslide003.jpg

Toscana Blackout Track

nightslide009.jpg

nightslide010.jpg

nightslide011.jpg

Grand Valley Speedway

nightslide007.jpg

nightslide006.jpg

nightslide008.jpg

Sorry I bailed like I did last night. I messed my hand up earlier in the day on my Yeti, and my hand was a bit swollen. I was just getting more aggravated as a played, because I couldn't move my fingers like normal due to the stiffness of my joints lol.

NEMESIS Night Slide is tonight in 4 hours!! Come join in on some fun drifting and a chill atmosphere. Come test out your drifters and have some legitimate tandems. You can also bring out your hybrids! :D

fcpmarcus
NEMESIS Night Slide is tonight in 4 hours!! Come join in on some fun drifting and a chill atmosphere. Come test out your drifters and have some legitimate tandems. You can also bring out your hybrids! :D

I cannot wait to see the pictures of this week. I really cannot wait until the summer when I can almost always make these.

Here is my coverage of last weeks night slide, there was a lot of great tandems going down last week thanks for giving me some awesome footage to review! I am going to go ahead and copy OJ with his labeling of the tracks this week. 👍👍

Autumn Ring / Reverse

Toscana Blackout Track

Grand Valley Speedway

CJ, thanks for the coverage!

Hope to see y'all tonight. I have a new whip to test out. Nothing fancy, just an M3 CSL that I didn't know was in my garage for a few years, haha.

Im still at skoo -__-.... I'll be home before 10 (I hope). I'm going to represent the rotary fans tonight. Dodge Challenger is resting lol

THURSDAY!!! :dopey:

Sorry for the late post guys been very busy today, here is my coverage of last weeks night slide!

Trial mountain circuit

nightslide009.jpg

nightslide008.jpg

nightslide007.jpg

Toscana Blackout track

nightslide006.jpg

nightslide005.jpg

nightslide004.jpg

Grand Valley Speedway

nightslide003.jpg

nightslide002.jpg

nightslide001.jpg

Catchya guys on the track! 👍👍

Glad I caught the last 10 minutes! Thanks JA for opening up a spot.

Big ups to Stoner, MLD_Seb and Twitch for hanging out at the back of the pack with me, haha.

Last edited:
Glad I caught the last 10 minutes! Thanks JA for opening up a spot.

Big ups to Stoner, MLD_Seb and Twitch for hanging out at the back of the pack with me, haha.

No prob man, M3 was lookin good!! I was still coming to grips with my new 700hp RB26 G35 (thanks Marc!!). Thing is a beast, but I think I'm slowly getting it dialed in.

What does everyone think of doin a missile theme for this week's NS...I know CJ is itchin' for it :lol:

I figured if we're goin to do it, why not announce it nice and early so people have plenty of time to build a couple cars :). Lets see all those wingless, bumperless, mad poke, slammed, fender-rubbing, wall-scraping beauties!!!

And perhaps a HP limit in the 500s to keep things nice and tight?

What does everyone think of doin a missile theme for this week's NS...I know CJ is itchin' for it :lol:

I figured if we're goin to do it, why not announce it nice and early so people have plenty of time to build a couple cars :). Lets see all those wingless, bumperless, mad poke, slammed, fender-rubbing, wall-scraping beauties!!!

And perhaps a HP limit in the 500s to keep things nice and tight?

There is now a new window for missiles :) I've got 2 prime examples! Should be a good one! And as ever, if I can ill turn up! Long gone the days I used to make an appearance haha :P

IT'S THURSDAY SUCKAS!!!!!!!!

Missile theme tonight, so put the trailer queens away :) Can't wait to see what kind of rides come out tonight...see ya on track!!

IT'S THURSDAY SUCKAS!!!!!!!!

Missile theme tonight, so put the trailer queens away :) Can't wait to see what kind of rides come out tonight...see ya on track!!

:dopey:👍 See ya guys tonight!

VISIBLE DAMAGE: ON :lol:

You heard right it is a missile themed night slide tonight! So get out your track pigs and modded hybrids to go do some wall taps tonight with NEM.

Here is my coverage of last weeks night slide there was a lot of smoke coming off these modded cars, it was a crazy smoke show last week. So here are the pictures I managed to grab through the smoke hope you guys like em! :D

Autumn Ring / Reverse

nightslide007.jpg

nightslide006.jpg

nightslide005.jpg

Road Course - Indy

nightslide009.jpg

nightslide008.jpg

nightslide004.jpg

Grand Valley Speedway

nightslide002.jpg

nightslide003.jpg

nightslide001.jpg

Catchya guys on the track! 👍 👍

It's ok I wasn't really to worried about other cars the majority was missiles, thanks for coming everyone!

Fun times last night. There were some really sick rides out last night. Gotta keep workin on my Scooby lol...think I'm gonna put a 1J in it :)

Edit: Scratch that, 2J...go big or go home right :)

Last edited:
Great runs last night guys! I apologize for using a missile muscle on our first run. Didn't know it was JDM's only. I can't wait for the next one!

Last edited:
Glad last night's Night Slide sounded like a good time! Sorry I couldn't make it, I'm getting piled by so much workkkk this week. I'm getting completely exhausted D;

Hopefully next week's schedule will be better for me. I can't wait to test out all my hybrids lol

my internet was being stupid the whole night and finally crashed just when we first started the replay on autumn ring rev. Sorry for any bumps. =)

Back