NEMESIS Night Slide | PPD until GT6 | Tandem Drifts

• Thread starter k0di
  • 1,583 comments
teamNEMESIS Night Slide is now OPEN!

1472-6118-3744-3751-8315

come join us if you're online. hurry the room gets full QUICK!

I ended up leaving right after you did. My neck was killing me all day but using the wheel made it that much worse, I had to get off. I wanted to get some good tandems in but I couldn't take it anymore.

That was fun y'all. I got some good tandems with ja & Work. 👍 Can't wait for the next time. :)

thank you e_dub / gunz / everyone who showed up to the Night Slide last night!

I'll be flooding this thread w/ coverage from last night's open lobby so keep your eyes peeled!

from what I saw, there were ALOT of good driving last night.

Stay tuned....

thank you e_dub / gunz / everyone who showed up to the Night Slide last night!

I'll be flooding this thread w/ coverage from last night's open lobby so keep your eyes peeled!

from what I saw, there were ALOT of good driving last night.

Stay tuned....

I just wish I could have stayed longer.

Yeah good runs everybody! Nice tandeming with u e_dub and gunz. You were doing good gunz considering u were hurting.

Cant wait for the pics E!

Yeah good runs everybody! Nice tandeming with u e_dub and gunz. You were doing good gunz considering u were hurting.

Cant wait for the pics E!

thanks Ja :) every time I had to rip on the wheel It shot pain up into my head, and down the right side of my back. After a while I just gave up. It sucks because I waited all day to drift with you guys just to have my time cut short. Better luck next time I guess. :grumpy:

here they are gentlemen.

the pics from last night's Night Slide!

enjoy.

6_nightslidephotos_24.jpg

6_nightslidephotos_21.jpg

6_nightslidephotos_20.jpg

6_nightslidephotos_18.jpg

6_nightslidephotos_14.jpg

6_nightslidephotos_10.jpg

6_nightslidephotos_11.jpg

6_nightslidephotos_9.jpg

6_nightslidephotos_8.jpg

6_nightslidephotos_7.jpg

6_nightslidephotos_6.jpg

6_nightslidephotos_5.jpg

6_nightslidephotos_4TOYCressy.jpg

6_nightslidephotos_1A.jpg

Hot like all ways E. Great job. Im still shocked how well this nights are going. Great job E on gettin this thing poopin.

I had a blast last Thur. That room was full of great people and great drifting. A welcome change from the open lobby madness lol.

Here's a couple of shots I got.

EDIT: So I was looking through my pics on GT5 again, and realized I made a mistake. The premium M3 in some of the shots is dGambino, not fcpmarcus...sorry marcus :( I'm sure they realized that, but I thought I should clarify lol.

Toycressy giving chase
GrandValleySpeedway_12.jpg

dGambino grindin one out...I had such a great view of this live, it was aweome.
TrialMountainCircuit_7.jpg

soooo much smoke!
TrialMountainCircuit_4.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit_6.jpg

...being haunted by the ghost of dGambino lol
TrialMountainCircuit_8.jpg

If it wasn't for the pixels caused by the smoke, I think this would be a deadly photo. The stance on that M3 is just awesome. Check out that front right fender! I believe that's fcpmarcus bringin the heat.
GrandValleySpeedway_11.jpg

Thanks again for the fun times. Hope to catch y'all again next week :)

Last edited:
twitcher, nice pictures man. especially with Gambino grinding out the wall. 👍 you have some potential taking pics man, keep it up. ;)

Last edited:
Nice pics Twitcher! Haha yeah, that E92 M3 is Gambino. He's always trying do some wall rides :sly: My m3 has a big ass wing and blackish green wheels. That is me in the M3 CSL though. I love the look of your z! I'm glad you're coming out more frequently to our Night Slide Nights. It's been awesome drifting with you guys

Great pics Twitch!!

I love your comment about me haunting you. LOL!!! That was classic!! We had some good tandems that day...

...that E92 M3 is Gambino. He's always trying do some wall rides :sly:

LOL!!! This is so true Marc... I'm always trying to wall ride (or the edge of the road if there is no wall)... :sly:

Woot woot it's Tuesday!...hopefully my roomie and his gf don't hog the tv watching the notebook or some crap like that.

Nice pics alpaca! Very tight, literally and figuratively lol

Last edited:
Do you guys mind if i drop in tonight?

As long as you don't land on anyone! :D 1:00am Est is SOOOOO far... oh well.. it'll be worth the wait. I'm going pain or not, I'll watch if I have too!

Back