NEMESIS Night Slide | PPD until GT6 | Tandem Drifts

• Thread starter k0di
  • 1,583 comments
EDIT: pic removed

We are making this theme 6-cyl cars ONLY....

So bring out your 6-cyl cars and let's drift!! :sly:

picture.php

Hey guys! It Tuesday and you know what that means.... another NEMESIS Night Slide! I know a bunch of you are already excited about this and are very eager to join in.

Tonight's theme will be Six Cylinders. So bring out your Chasers, Supras, Soarers, Z's, whatever car with 6 cylinders!

Dont forget, room opens up 10PM PST and is first come first serve. Spots fill up quick!!

Wow! U have something that works that fast?! Gimme some of that! Lol. See u guys tonight!!!

I don't even want to take what I'm taking, never mind giving you some. I only take them because I have no choice.

Another great night slide, as always. Minus me spinning out and wrecking everyone. Lol... :dunce:

hey guys. looks like Night Slide was pretty good tonight.

work has been crazy this wk so away on assignment. it was nice to see the hype on the open lobby was a good deal tonight.

I'll see you guys soon.

E.

Another great night boys. I was definitely off my game though lol...too many beers and too much whacky tabacky before leads to crappy driving haha. Can't wait till thur.

Pics are lookin great as always e_dub! I like that 2nd one.

Awesome pics edub! Sucks you were getting some Internet troubles in the end.. But we had some good tandems regardless!

Nice pics E_dub! Im going to post some pictures when I get home from therapy.

Great pics e dub. I was love the jxz/jza. Tandems me,marc and gunz where haveing.

fcpmarcus
Awesome pics edub! Sucks you were getting some Internet troubles in the end.. But we had some good tandems regardless!

xGuNzABLaZiNx
Nice pics E_dub! Im going to post some pictures when I get home from therapy.

k0di
Great pics e dub. I was love the jxz/jza. Tandems me,marc and gunz where haveing.

Thanks guys! :) Can't wait to see em Gunz.

Last edited:

Me two! Maybe less crashing on my part next time? yeah? :dunce:

PS. I just got home from therapy and I'm hurting worse then I went in. I'll post pictures later when I get a chance to focus. :scared:

Sorry for any love taps last night fellas. My internet was sucking so bad. Great runs by all! See u fellas again on Thursday!

Well, here's a few pictures I just made up quick. Sorry if they arn't the greatest, my neck is killing me and I kinda rushed through them. Oh well, hope you like em.

grandvalleyspeedway1d.jpg

grandvalleyspeedway3a.jpg

grandvalleyspeedwayq.jpg

grandvalleyspeedway5.jpg

grandvalleyspeedway6.jpg

Legit pics, they turned out awesome!! We had alot of good tandems

Thanks! And we always have good tandems :D I'll continue to post my version of Night Slide pics every week since you guys seem to like em. :D

looks like I've been missing out on some good sessions. i love the creativity that's going through this channel. the pictures are awesome and please feel free to keep posting photos from our open lobbies.

thank you for your participation on the track and on our thread.

- teamNEMESIS.

Back