DS3 (dpads)
"X" throttle
Square brake
Automatic Transmission

Contest Rules

Contest Results

image.jpg

image.jpg

I am posting this tune as stated in the contest. I might do a revision based on some great advice from @praiano63 .:cheers:

Top tune 10/10 congrats.

FITT Hot Version Drivetrain Challenge
(Street Classics)
Car: Toyota MR2 1600 G '86
Track(s): Deep Forest Raceway
Eiger Nordwand Short Track

Driving Options
Driving Line: OFF
Blind Spot Indicator: OFF
Active Steering: OFF
Traction Control: 0
Active Stability Management (ASM): OFF
Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS): 1
Skid Recovery Force (SRF): OFF
Controller Sensitivity: 5
Grip Set to Real

DS3 (dpads)
"X" throttle
Square brake
Automatic Transmission

Contest Rules

Contest Results

View attachment 224125
View attachment 224126
I am posting this tune as stated in the contest. I might do a revision based on some great advice from @praiano63 .:cheers:

FITT Hot Version Drivetrain Challenge
(Street Classics)
Car: Toyota MR2 1600 G '86
Track(s): Deep Forest Raceway
Eiger Nordwand Short Track

Driving Options
Grip Set to Real

DS3 (dpads)
"X" throttle
Square brake
Automatic Transmission

Contest Rules

Contest Results

View attachment 224125
View attachment 224126
Fantastic tune a revision would only make it better. Congratulations on the win in the contest with it.

I'm This is a list I created for organizing the cars that are in my copy of the game.(I know there are some differences pending region and whether or not you got the M4 before the hotfix...I did not. :guilty:) This list will be updated regularly with new tracks/lap times/ and hopefully more cars when PD comes out with them.(See Update List below) I mainly stick with the seasonals when choosing tracks and cars due to the larger prize money.

EDIT:
Be aware that if you download this off of google docs and onto an iOS device (not sure about any others that support an excel app), you will lose the filter function, it's slow, and not showing properly. I am also attaching the spreadsheet here as well. It is in Excel 07, if anyone needs it saved in an earlier version, please PM me.

Car List Google Docs

All cars have all of the available parts added...
Fully Custom Suspension (left at stock settings)
Racing Brakes (Left at 5/5)
Fully Custom LSD (with minor adjustments)
FF = 5/20/10
FR & MR = 10/20/20
4WD = F(5/20/10) R(10/20/20)
RR = TBD
Power and weight settings altered to reach desired PP level. I tried to get close to the best possible power/weight ratio.
Fully Custom Transmission (changing top speed only)

Driving Options

DS3 (dpads)
"X" throttle
Square brake
Automatic Transmission

The times aren't the best by any stretch of the imagination, but they are in racing conditions, without drafting, and at a pretty good pace. At least I think so!:dunce:

Updates:

December 6th, 2014
Finished results for the Intermediate Level Italian Festival Seasonal.
(450pp&500pp / Normal Car / Italy)
Circuito di Roma

December 24th, 2014
Finished some results for the Intermediate Level Non-Race Car Challenge Seasonal.
(450pp&500pp / Normal Car)
Apricot Hill
**There are not many done for this seasonal with the holidays approaching. But I was amazed that 1 of my favorite cars from GT5 is still a quick little beast at 500pp....the RUF RGT:D Only beaten by the powerhouse Zonda C12 by .1xx!
The time has been extended for this seasonal so I will be testing more cars, and yes thanks to Lotus, there are a couple new leaders.

January 3rd, 2015

Finished more results for the Intermediate Level Non-Race Car Challenge Seasonal.
(450pp&500pp / Normal Car)
Apricot Hill

Attachments

• GT6 Car List.xlsx
    543.3 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
This is a list I created for organizing the cars that are in my copy of the game.(I know there are some differences pending region and whether or not you got the M4 before the hotfix...I did not. :guilty:) This list will be updated regularly with new tracks/lap times/ and hopefully more cars when PD comes out with them. I mainly stick with the seasonals when choosing tracks and cars due to the larger prize money.

Be aware that if you download this off of google docs and onto an iOS device (not sure about any others that support an excel app), you will lose the filter function.

Car List
Great idea! It will be a useful tool for grouping cars for a challenge.........just got to fill it in a bit first!:lol:👍

Great idea! It will be a useful tool for grouping cars for a challenge.........just got to fill it in a bit first!:lol:👍
Agreed. I've got all sorts of spreadsheets with information here, there, and everywhere. I need to start putting it together and onto this master list.
I'm also debating putting more details about the cars themselves ie Original HP/Price/Original weight distribution. It will be updated regularly so hopefully it will evolve into something pretty handy....just in time for GT7!:dopey:

I know this isn't GT6 related, but wanted to tell everyone to have a safe and happy holiday season. Accidents can happen anywhere at anytime. My wife found that out this morning on her way to work. She is fine, just some aches and pains. The next day or so will determine if there is anything more severe. I'm so glad I convinced her to get a bigger car that has 4wheel drive last year.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

And you have a safe Holidays too! :dopey: (<- I love him in that hat!)

I'm glad it was nothing serious and hope that your wife will be right as rain...never got that one Oh, sorry!... in no time. And I wish her a swift recovery.

And speaking of recoveries. Poor car ain't going anywhere under it's own power for a while! :ouch: Good old British engineering at it's toughest parked on it's (Bonnet! Yes. I said it.:lol:)hood. I somehow think that is not going to buff out.:P

Seems as though I'm still getting alerts here...how very interesting! 💡 I wonder, what's in here then? :mischievous:

Glad your wife is ok.👍 Here`s hoping there are no complications. It always amazes me that some people don`t take into consideration weather/road conditions when they`re driving. Looks like your wife was taken out by someone going too fast approaching a tightish corner on a narrow road, she came round said corner, they brake...... and then slide onto the wrong side of the road.......! No doubt the first thing they said was "I wasn`t breaking the speed limit". Some people are just 🤬! rant over.👍

Glad your wife is ok.👍 Here`s hoping there are no complications. It always amazes me that some people don`t take into consideration weather/road conditions when they`re driving. Looks like your wife was taken out by someone going too fast approaching a tightish corner on a narrow road, she came round said corner, they brake...... and then slide onto the wrong side of the road.......! No doubt the first thing they said was "I wasn`t breaking the speed limit". Some people are just 🤬! rant over.👍
Cheers guys, and amazing insight Brian. That's pretty much what happened...that's impressive!:lol: The Focus is scrap, and ours is on its way to the shop for the adjusters to look at. I thought it was mostly cosmetic, but my friend/mechanic says that he's not sure since it was a hard enough hit for both airbags to go off. It will need a new nudge/move over bar atleast...that's had it, but I'm really impressed with British engineering.
Not much going on in here recently, just trying to fill in the car list. The secret project involves a small series of tests that can be done after every update to see if things change.

Cheers guys, and amazing insight Brian. That's pretty much what happened...that's impressive!:lol: The Focus is scrap, and ours is on its way to the shop for the adjusters to look at. I thought it was mostly cosmetic, but my friend/mechanic says that he's not sure since it was a hard enough hit for both airbags to go off. It will need a new nudge/move over bar atleast...that's had it, but I'm really impressed with British engineering.
Not much going on in here recently, just trying to fill in the car list. The secret project involves a small series of tests that can be done after every update to see if things change.
All the clues in that 2nd pic! I took a guess that it was a national speed limit road. Just because its a 60mph limit doesn`t mean you have to do 60mph! Especially after the coldest night for over a year! :banghead:
Secret project eh? Very interesting........:)

Your photo editing skills are getting better! :D
Hope the warden has made a full recovery? 👍
Yeah I went back to the Moldiv app instead of the collage app suggested by one of the little munchkins! The warden has been getting better, but she's off to Physical Therapy next week.:scared:Still no word on the LandRover yet because of the holidays.:irked:

Super Class

Willow Springs 20-Mile Challenge

Apricot Hill 20-Minute Challenge

Suzuka Circuit 10-Lap Challenge

Brands Hatch 15-Lap Challenge

Nürburgring 24-Minute Challenge

Spa-Francorchamps 24-Minute Challenge

Ascari Race Resort 10-Lap Challenge

Silverstone 10-Lap Challenge

24 Minutes of Le Mans

Special Events

Mission Races(5 Stars Required)

Coffee Break Challenge(10 Stars Required)

Super Class Rewards:
1/2 Stars Acquired(14):
McLaren F1 '94

All Stars Acquired(27):
Audi Sport quattro S1 Pikes Peak '87

Red Bull X Challenge

Red Bull Kart Masters
(Completing Unlocks Red Bull X2014 Junior Championship)

Red Bull X2014 Junior Championship
(Completing Unlocks Red Bull X2014 Standard Championship)

Red Bull X2014 Standard Championship
(Completing Unlocks Sebastian Vettel X Challenge)

Special Events

Sebastian Vettel X Challenge

Red Bull X Challenge Rewards:
Completion of Sebastian Vettel X Challenge:

Gran Turismo Red Bull X2014 Fan Car

Ayrton Senna Tribute
Chapter 1
Early Life: From Childhood to the Karting World Championship

Driving Options
Driving Line: LOCKED OFF
Skid Recovery Force (SRF): LOCKED OFF
Transmission: LOCKED AUTOMATIC

Reward(s):

All Gold Completion:
1980 Racing Outfit
Ayrton Senna DAP Racing Kart #17 '80

Unlockables:
Unlocks Chapter 2

Race Type: Time Trial
Track: Silverstone Stowe Circuit
Lap: 1 Lap
image.jpg

Car: Ayrton Senna DAP Racing Kart #17 '80

Winnings (in credits):
Gold: 300,000
Silver: 100,000
Bronze: 50,000

Target Times:
Gold: 1:00.000
Silver: 1:03.000
Bronze: 1:10.000

Tip: Trust your turn in points. It took some trial and error, but letting off the gas at corner entry and using the surroundings to locate braking points helped me a lot. Pick up the throttle as soon as possible. Slow-In/Fast-Out approach.

Ayrton Senna Tribute
Chapter 2
From Formula Ford to F3

Driving Options
Active Stability Management (ASM): LOCKED OFF
Transmission: AUTOMATIC

Reward(s):

All Gold Completion:
1983 Racing Outfit
West Surrey Racing, 1983 Ayrton Senna

Unlockables:
Unlocks Chapter 3

Track: Brands Hatch Indy Circuit 80's

image.jpg

Car: West Surrey Racing, 1983 Ayrton Senna

Winnings (in credits):
Gold: 550,000
Silver: 250,000
Bronze: 150,000

Target Times:
Gold: 0:43.140
Silver: 0:45.000
Bronze: 0:50.000

Tip: Initial turn in was my biggest issue with this car/challenge. Gauging brake points for the first and last turn is what makes or breaks your time. The car will stick, it just needs to get over that hint of understeer if you enter the corner too hot.

Ayrton Senna Tribute
Chapter 3
The Leap into F1: From Toleman to Lotus

Driving Options
Active Stability Management (ASM): LOCKED OFF
Transmission: AUTOMATIC

Reward(s):

All Gold Completion:
1985 Racing Outfit (Time Trial #1)
LOTUS 97T '85 (Time Trial #2)

Unlockables:
Ayrton's Wish

Time Trial #1
Track: Autodromo Nazionale Monza 80's

image.jpg

Car: LOTUS 97T '85

Winnings (in credits):
Gold: 900,000
Silver: 400,000
Bronze: 250,000

Target Times:
Gold: 1:25.084
Silver: 1:30.000
Bronze: 1:40.000

Tip:

Time Trial #2
Track: Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit 80's

image.jpg

Car: LOTUS 97T '85

Winnings (in credits):
Gold: 1,000,000
Silver: 450,000
Bronze: 300,000

Target Times:
Gold: 1:07.169
Silver: 1:10.000
Bronze: 1:20.000

Tip:

Sierra Time Rally

Challenge 1
Track: Circuito de la Sierra
Lap(s): 1

Driving Options
Skid Recovery Force (SRF): LOCKED ON

Special Mention(s):
Hitting cars, barriers, or spending too much time off the track will cause you to lose your streak bonus.
Finish each section before the timer runs out.

Reward(s):
Gold Completion:

Abarth 500 '09 (with tuning parts)

image.jpg

Car: Abarth 500 '09

Winnings (in credits):
Gold: 280,000
Silver: 150,000
Bronze: 70,000

Target Points:
Silver: 800,000
Bronze: 600,000

Tip: To score top points in this and all Sierra Time Rallys; be smooth avoiding all other cars and barriers. Even though the AI is slow and unpredictable, if you are unsure of where to make your pass, slowing down is a far better option than trying to squeeze into a lane that won't be there. A second here or there to slow down is far better than loosing your streak/multiple bonus especially towards the end of your lap.

Sierra Time Rally

Challenge 2
Track: Circuito de la Sierra
Lap(s): 1

Driving Options
Skid Recovery Force (SRF): LOCKED ON

Special Mention(s):
Hitting cars, barriers, or spending too much time off the track will cause you to lose your streak bonus.
Finish each section before the timer runs out.

Reward(s):
Gold Completion:

Volkswagen Scirroco R '10 (with tuning parts)

image.jpg

Car: Volkswagen Scirroco R '10

Winnings (in credits):
Gold: 400,000
Silver: 250,000
Bronze: 100,000

Target Points:
Silver: 800,000
Bronze: 600,000

Tip:

Back