New Copy of GT1

• Thread starter eVilate
  • 12 comments
eVilate
Hey Guys, I am looking to get a new copy of GT1 and am just wondering if anyone knows anywhere selling new copies for a decent price. It has to be in PAL and when I say new I mean, never opened.

Thanks

I doubt you can get one unnopened, try ebay maybe you'll get lucky.

Why GT1? Have you played the other Gran Turismos?

I can tell you right now that the chances of you finding a BRAND NEW copy of the game like what your wanting is slim to nothing.

I tried that myself, but I had to settle on a preowned buy. Even if you did find one, it will be a collectors item now, so it'll cost big bucks to buy it.

Yeh I figured it would be pretty rare and costly, I'll just keep looking and hoping.

I've played and completed(except gt5 obviously) all , It's just that my copy of GT1 I had when I was a kid and sadly lending it was not a good idea, deciding to replace it now.

Thanks for that, however as Rayzor stated I need PAL (I'm Australian) and both those ads don't say what format they are so I'm assuming they are NTSC.
I'll ask the sellers though.

How much are you ready to pay for it? I dont have it, just curious.

Not really sure, I'll think about it when I see the price. I'm aware it won't be cheap.
Honestly though, you'd think there would be more copies out there. You see brand new copies of ff7,8 and 9 everywhere and IMO GT1 as just as good.

Not really sure, I'll think about it when I see the price. I'm aware it won't be cheap.
Honestly though, you'd think there would be more copies out there. You see brand new copies of ff7,8 and 9 everywhere and IMO GT1 as just as good.

Actually GT2 is where the boom was. So GT1 copies are much more rare than GT2.

Thanks for that, however as Rayzor stated I need PAL (I'm Australian) and both those ads don't say what format they are so I'm assuming they are NTSC.
I'll ask the sellers though.

Whoops! Terribly sorry, I'll have to pay better attention next time. If I spot anything I'll be sure to post it here.

Back