New DLC September 26: HSV-010, BRZ, GT-R N24 '12

  • Thread starter Thread starter Keshian
  • 1,094 comments
  • 92,694 views
i downloaded the Subaru and ended up with a Scion FR-S.
 
I downloaded the N24 GT-R and it keeps trying to kill me on every corner under braking.
 
05XR8
I can't even find the N24 in the store

I just went to ps3 game add ons then to g then to gt5.
 
THE N24 is stock basically guys, it just a small wing and using the computer to tune it :D

its much slower in corners but faster on the straight
 
thelvynau
I just went to ps3 game add ons then to g then to gt5.

The add ons had a fault code. I had to go into Gran Turismo and I found the Gt-R, all is good.
 
I can't honestly say that these three cars will get me back into gt5 but they have got me a little interested at least. I loved the BRZ, I put it on CM tires and had a blast, I love it. The HSV-010 is cool, but I wished that there were multiple liveries, but who knows, maybe soon? Couldn't be too hard.... Then there was the N24, and I really don't like it at all.

The braking is not quite as bad as people say, but there were some corners on the GP/D version of the Nurb that made it want to slide. That, however, could easily be fixed with brake balance adjustments. I say give it a second shot and try changing the way you're braking, some styles work well for the car and some, not so much.

It still understeers terribly though, but if you change your driving style it'll be a little more bearable.

~Turtle
turtle.gif
​


 
GTTurtle
I can't honestly say that these three cars will get me back into gt5 but they have got me a little interested at least. I loved the BRZ, I put it on CM tires and had a blast, I love it. The HSV-010 is cool, but I wished that there were multiple liveries, but who knows, maybe soon? Couldn't be too hard.... Then there was the N24, and I really don't like it at all.

The braking is not quite as bad as people say, but there were some corners on the GP/D version of the Nurb that made it want to slide. That, however, could easily be fixed with brake balance adjustments. I say give it a second shot and try changing the way you're braking, some styles work well for the car and some, not so much.

It still understeers terribly though, but if you change your driving style it'll be a little more bearable.

~Turtle

I agree with you I'm not sure if my seat time will increase because of this one(DLC). I purchased all three cars but, of only driven the BRZ so far and wow I must say its a treat!
 
with Nissan GT-R N24 GT Academy '12

I just took the brakes back to default & I am able to tap the brakes to turn better with going back to the default suspension. Ran a 1:33 in Supercar online event at Special stage route 5.

Now 1:32's. Just can't use line or normal braking paths.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to GTP. 👍

Just a friendly reminder, double posting is frowned upon. Please use the edit button. :)
 
I can hit 1:25 with the Honda of the 3 new cars.

Welcome to GTP. 👍

Just a friendly reminder, double posting is frowned upon. Please use the edit button. :)

Sorry Boss
Thx for reminder
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back