NEW DLC (TWIN RING MOTEGI & Scion FR-S'12)

• Thread starter karma996
  • 1,196 comments
gamerdog6482
The TRM road coarse was raced on by NASCAR. Whilst I have no interest in the sport, saying everything related to it is junk seems a bit extreme, don't you think?

Nascar also raced on Suzuka East, Suzuka must be junk.:dunce:

ROYALEFATALE
sorry i was just referring to anyone that watches NASCAR on regular basis :lol:

So you're referring to me? I love NASCAR Sprint Cup. What exactly is the problem with NASCAR fans?

If this happens, I'll buy Midfield on day 1. I miss it a lot!

Apricot Hill was fun too.

lol I probably used the wrong examples to illustrate my point, Midfield and Apricot Hill are tracks much loved while TWM is kind of liked generally so I should have used tracks not so popular!:dopey:

sorry i was just referring to anyone that watches NASCAR on regular basis :dunce:

A lot of people could be very insulted by this statement. There are hundreds of thousands if not millions of people of whom you just called "junk". Not to mention the drivers, pit crews, the Helton family, all the car manufacturers, even the investors for the tracks and you just called them all junk. You should be ashamed of yourself.

gamerdog6482
A lot of people could be very insulted by this statement. There are hundreds of thousands if not millions of people of whom you just called "junk". Not to mention the drivers, pit crews, the Helton family, all the car manufacturers, even the investors for the tracks and you just called them all junk. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I'm not really into NASCAR, on the round tracks I find it a bit boring. But sometimes I find them on a track like Daytona road course (just an example, not sure it was that track) and I found it really amusing. Its old technology, none of that asm or tc bull, and the cars were a handful. Just like the old days, a few spins, nudges, and its not swimming in penalties. Just how I like it.

another_jakhole
No, it's not! It's an overpriced piece of NASCAR junk!

/s

Actually, it's an annual stop for Indy Car. Oval racing is for the fans. I'd rather see the whole track than one turn.

just wanted to see which NASCAR fans would get fired up about that, are you new to this internet thing? anyway NASCAR is a joke to the rest of the motorsports world, no offense.

Who wants to bet that although Simon claims he hasn't bought the TRM DLC, he actually has, and is playing it on another account :-D

I bought the DLC, just haven been on GT to try it out......

Been having this on my mind, too. hmmm conspiracy or true fact?? I'm on the bet on this...but how find out? someone here living close to him?

PMSL at you pair. I dont think he would have bought it personelly, he is fighting it with passion.

I don't see how this is relevant to the topic. It looks like you're poking a bear, and I don't want to hear any crying when your arm gets biten off.

Stick to the topic at hand.

They are talking about Twin ring motegi, So are on topic.

just wanted to see which NASCAR fans would get fired up about that

Exact definition of a troll.

Anyway, has anyone noticed any aerodynamic differences between the 86-GT and the FR-S? I doubt there would be any, but since the FR-S has no plates, I thought there might be. Not that familiar with GT5's aero engine...yet.

I don't think a license plate would make a noticeable difference. But the 86, as far as I can tell, is faster in a straight line.

I don't think a license plate would make a noticeable difference. But the 86, as far as I can tell, is faster in a straight line.

Now THAT's interesting. Why would the 86-GT be faster than the FR-S?
On another note, does anyone know if the 86 maxes put to the same as the FR-S? I mean after installing all parts, is the HP ans PP the same? If not, what is the difference? Looking to get an edge in the mostly-FR-S FR-S vs 86-GT matches.

That makes more sense. Still, car is lighter with plates on then with plates off. At least in my part of the USA, all cars have to have plates in both the front and back. Ah, well, whatever. They're free, they come with free paint, and they let me spend all 20,000 starting creds on tuning, so I, for one, am satisfied with them. Keep it up, PD, can't wait to see what comes next.

just wanted to see which NASCAR fans would get fired up about that, are you new to this internet thing? anyway NASCAR is a joke to the rest of the motorsports world, no offense.

So you're admitting to posting inflammatory comments for no other reason than to get a rise out of the inevitable negatively-charged comments?

That's not very bright. And the next time you do it you'll be getting a private message.

That makes more sense. Still, car is lighter with plates on then with plates off. At least in my part of the USA, all cars have to have plates in both the front and back. Ah, well, whatever. They're free, they come with free paint, and they let me spend all 20,000 starting creds on tuning, so I, for one, am satisfied with them. Keep it up, PD, can't wait to see what comes next.

Maybe things have changes but it used to be different state to state.

gamerdog6482

That's not all they add. They add a lot for safety because we have stiffer regulation here.

Back