NEW DLC (TWIN RING MOTEGI & Scion FR-S'12)

• Thread starter karma996
  • 1,196 comments
It is probably also just a matter of hours until it is featured in a seasonal event.

If it was in a seasonal event, people who did not purchase it would not be able to participate. Same reason no seasonal featured Spa, not everyone bought it, so it would not be fair.

I think they should include DLC tracks in seasonal's so that people can try them and therefore encourage them to buy the DLC. If it was made so only 1 specific car could be used then it would draw people in and then they may want to try other cars on the DLC tracks

Agreed, manufactured cautions, Danica Patrick obsession, an idiot driver who thinks NASCAR has better drivers than F1 (Brad Keselowski) and possible just another excuse for middle-America to sit on it's arse doing but drink as always.

THAT'S ENOUGH.

Not only is it off topic, but it's UNNECESSARY.

Go somewhere else.

R1600Turbo
THAT'S ENOUGH.

Not only is it off topic, but it's UNNECESSARY.

Go somewhere else.

PMs are for conversations, unless the intent is to get the thread locked. If that's the case, carry on.

On topic, I love the pit photography at Motegi.

RoadCourse-TwinRingMotegi_1.jpg

PMs are for conversations, unless the intent is to get the thread locked. If that's the case, carry on.

On topic, I love the pit photography at Motegi.

RoadCourse-TwinRingMotegi_1.jpg

Doing a lot of these too! Love to see my cars being serviced. :dopey:

BTW, happy coincidence, just bought a Spirra last night. Painted it Frash Green with white wheels, looks good and makes a sweet noise both stock or with sports exhaust.

I'm hoping to get a PSN card as fast as possible so I can buy this DLC. Do they still have $10.00 PSN cards? I can't find any of them.
Agreed, manufactured cautions, Danica Patrick obsession, an idiot driver who thinks NASCAR has better drivers than F1 (Brad Keselowski) and possible just another excuse for middle-America to sit on it's arse doing but drink as always.
That was pointless. Maybe I should make an anti-F1 post.

I bought one online last week where they give you the code that you can use. There's a fee for it though, but I didn't want to buy a $20 card in the store.

Hello everyone, I'm a little in the dark regarding this new content since I just got back to playing after a long break so I have a few questions. I do apologize if it has been answered before.

First of all, the news section says that the Scion FR-S will be given free to everybody but I did not get one when I loaded the game and the car in the dealers shows it is DLC content. I'm confused. :confused:

Do I have to buy some form of DLC first in order to get the car?

And I'm using an Asian PSN account with a USA region GT5 disc. Could that be the problem?

Not sure if anyone has noticed, but the odometer for the FR-S displays kilometers instead of miles. PD must have forgot to change that little bit of code when they took the gauges from the 86 and put them in the FR-S.

GTPorsche
Not sure if anyone has noticed, but the odometer for the FR-S displays kilometers instead of miles. PD must have forgot to change that little bit of code when they took the gauges from the 86 and put them in the FR-S.

I believe all Chevrolet corvettes in the premium car lot are in KPH instead of MPH too.

Yeah, that's a common nuisance for me. I drive in cabin view with no HUD when I can, but I can't really convert from km to miles instantly. :grumpy:

That's hilarious. They did what we preferred them to do to save time, but didn't do it the right way. What the hell.

Looks to me like they've removed all of the course packs from the store for some reason. Went to download the Twin Ring the other day and none of the courses are there anymore.
Yeaaa. Still no answer for this. :(

Back