New footage from CES

  • Thread starter Thread starter cicohipe
  • 200 comments
  • 18,413 views
Oh, heck yeah!! thank You!!!
 
Holy Sheep! Here the Mclaren in Indianapolis, the part where the SLS pass and tehn the Mclaren, FFS its AWESOME! the V8 grunt ive ever wanted in a GT and the Screamin Engine of the Mclaren also sounds AWESOME...OMG, Im getting Fainted xL
 
I cant watch them. I'm over my download limit and have to wait til the 14th of Jan :( my download limit is 15 gb n ive gone over. so annoying.
 
Holy 🤬 that's just amazing.

Thanks man!
 
maybe the recorded sounds are just clipping extra hard or they really improved on the sounds!!!! sounds more like it...

looks good... cant wait...

WE NEED THE OFFICIAL DEMO PD!!!!! C'MON!!!!!
 
I don't think we'll get one.
 
What is the yellow car in front of the F1.
 
That's what I thought. Thought I was going nuts.
 
You are amazing, do you know that?
The sounds are way better.
 
You are awesome! Also Indy looks to have the same graphics as the time trial however those graphics were incredible anyway. Also is it me or does Fuji look different?
 
Lovin the look of the yellow Direzza Supra! :drool:
 
This is why damage is scary,i don't want to run into a race with those kind of guys.
 
I do like how GS gave us exactly what we asked for. :P and the engine sounds are the most impressive thing.
 
This is why damage is scary,i don't want to run into a race with those kind of guys.

You have to remember that they have never even played the game before. Unless they are some sort of prodigy their driving won't be spectacular.
 
I do like how GS gave us exactly what we asked for. :P and the engine sounds are the most impressive thing.

The tire squealing is still a lil bit worrying though. I can't tell if they improved it or not.
 
I knew I should've put them in a thread of their own. You win this time! :p

Nurburgring looks goooooorgeous *drool*
 
Fuji definately looks improved, at least on the surroundings.

Loving the sounds also, looks like the "bruteness" we wanted out of the power race cars is there 👍

Can't wait for more!
 
I just watched the first video with the evo on the ring, and OMG the sound is fkn great!!

18seconds into the mclaren f1 video. listen to the sounds!!!!!

Thought i rather the car have NO SHADOWS on the body from the trees then those ugly gridded patterns!
 
As great as the SLS and F1 sound in the replays, the real acid test for engine sounds is cockpit view (where we'll be spending a lot of time), which means the Gallardo video. What do you guys think?
 
As great as the SLS and F1 sound in the replays, the real acid test for engine sounds is cockpit view (where we'll be spending a lot of time), which means the Gallardo video. What do you guys think?

thought that one was utter ****.👎👎👎👎
 
As great as the SLS and F1 sound in the replays, the real acid test for engine sounds is cockpit view (where we'll be spending a lot of time), which means the Gallardo video. What do you guys think?

i think it sounded a lot better compared to GT5P and even GT5D, and of-course it will sound better in surround sound with a sub woofer. but i think the cockpit view sounded about right IMO not exaggerated just about right.
 
You have to remember that they have never even played the game before. Unless they are some sort of prodigy their driving won't be spectacular.
Thats true, and some of them just want to see how much damage there is.
 
i think it sounded a lot better compared to GT5P and even GT5D, and of-course it will sound better in surround sound with a sub woofer. but i think the cockpit view sounded about right IMO not exaggerated just about right.

I'd agree with better than GT5P. But it still doesn't seem as ripsnorting and vicious as the one I drove (at moderate to low revs I must say) a couple weeks back (original, non LP560-4 model).
 
Sweet, 3 more WRC cars, can't wait to drive the Red Bull Citroen
 
Back