New footage from CES

  • Thread starter Thread starter cicohipe
  • 200 comments
  • 18,413 views
The Gallardo sounds like my vacuumcleaner. That one very disapointing!
 
I'd agree with better than GT5P. But it still doesn't seem as ripsnorting and vicious as the one I drove (at moderate to low revs I must say) a couple weeks back (original, non LP560-4 model).

Showoff!:)
 
I noticed a big shadow cast by the stadium on the Indy curved bank, that was not in the time trial! Variable time of day?!
 
I noticed a big shadow cast by the stadium on the Indy curved bank, that was not in the time trial! Variable time of day?!

i dont think so the shadow exists in the time trial demo as well
 

Attachments

  • Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 128
Can anyone upload these videos to Youtube? I cant watch them
 
i watched them without Nordschelife
 
I dunno it looks a lot larger

if you look closely next to shadows not towards the stand but the pit lane side there are 2 lines(skidmarks) and its exactly where the GT5 time trial ones are.. i am assuming if the track texture is the same then the shadows are exactly where they are. maybe its the angle that makes it look bigger IMHO
 
Poor audio quality but we can now clearly say that proper sound is finaly in GT!!
 
Man the SLS rumbles like it does in the real thing!
 
i watched them all...Everyone plays GT without us
 
:(... can someone please be so kind to take some screenshots of the videos for me to tide me over til my internet goes back to normal? This is killing me. Theres no way I can watch any videos. awwww man.. :(
 
In last video guy says that something is not right on how car handles.
 
Ah.. waiting for some good quality videos..
Grass on Fuji looks completely different from Prologue's Fuji. Because of quality it's hard to tell if it's good or bad ;)
But... I (we) can easily tell that Nordschleife looks horrible :/ 100% the same as in GT4. For PS2 it was great.. but not today :(
 
OMG the Lexus' engine is awwwesome!!! Much impressed. Ages since my ears wanted to hear this on GT... :bowdown:
 
i agree Nordschleife is the sams as in GT4..There is only trees shadows difference between Gt4 and gt5..Indianapolis same as GT TT demo too..Whats going on?
 
not final build I suppose. I think they really want to surprise people
 
how can you say nordschleife looks the same as GT4.. Start up your PS2 and look!
It just doesn't look perfect due to the bad quality of the video's... but hey!

And the sounds mmmm Like that Lexus sc430jgtc sound:o
 
I played GT4 recently so i can say theres no huge difference.
 
It's is similar to GT4's but much higher res with better shadowing etc, not sure what you expected.
 
What do you think about Lambo sound? I think it's not very accurate...
 
Back