New Forza 7 Ad is a Game of Musical Chairs Like No Other

DUDE! Wait... Does this mean we are getting a Yugo?? I know it might sound like sarcasm, but I would really love to see it in-game!!!

DUDE! Wait... Does this mean we are getting a Yugo?? I know it might sound like sarcasm, but I would really love to see it in-game!!!

Probably not, but one can always dream (I too would love the Yugo). :lol:

Add me to the list,love seeing mostly unkown cars added to games but it seems like a marketing ploy to me.

I just imagine licensing it isn't easy.

It actually might not be too difficult as the maker, Zastava, actually produced them until 2008 as the Zastava Koral. Zastava was also bought out by Fiat in 2008, so T10 already has a relationship with the likely license holder.

There may be issues getting one in good enough shape to model though. :lol:

It actually might not be too difficult as the maker, Zastava, actually produced them until 2008 as the Zastava Koral. Zastava was also bought out by Fiat in 2008, so T10 already has a relationship with the likely license holder.

There may be issues getting one in good enough shape to model though. :lol:

I found that out immediately after posting this. I was under the impression the Yugo was some cold war era car produced by the Soviet Union, like who knows if you are even allowed to license cars from there.

Where did I leave that gif..., oh here it is:

lower-your-expectations.gif

The Yugo in the trailer is debadged, and given the condition of the rest of the car that seems quite deliberate. I get the feeling Microsoft wanted a "generic crappy car" for comic relief and that's the one they found.

Where did I leave that gif..., oh here it is:

lower-your-expectations.gif

The Yugo in the trailer is debadged, and given the condition of the rest of the car that seems quite deliberate. I get the feeling Microsoft wanted a "generic crappy car" for comic relief and that's the one they found.
Not sure the gif fits, as it's not entirely out-worldly to expect cars in a car game. Not really that big of an expectation, to be honest

Also, there's plenty of crappy cars they have in-game that could have been used. :lol:

Although perhaps the manufacturer of a chosen car from Forza 7 wouldn't be too happy with that...

Back