New Frex progress video

• Thread starter isamu
  • 13 comments
thx isamu, i just checked that yesterday and there was nothing, i probably wouldnt have checked again for weeks :D

Shige, is the wheel belt driven or gear driven? And were you able to eliminate the nasty "grinding" noise/feeling that is in all of Logitech's wheels?

It does not use gear to gear mechanism nor timing belt.
It turn like a silk and a beast when put Force Feedback power on.
No grinding feel almost nothing.
I just tried Nascar Racing 2003 now and confirmed the NR2003 simulated real Stock car suspentions, it like a Buick I drove daily when I lived in U.S..
It is my invented International Patent mechanism and I think it will be hired by all electrical viecle for power steering in the future by the reason of power efficency.
It will be unveil when it is released.
Thank you.

There aren't enough :banana: 's to describe my anticipation.

With no doubt an awesome wheel, but to be honest, I'd expect it to be miles better than a wheel that costs a seventh of the price.

have you tried it? what is the force feedback like? i'd exped the response, speed, strength, and detail of the force feedback to be much better than most wheels.

I'll let you guys know if I decide to get one :)

In the meantime, you can check out the thread at RSC. Doesn't work on PS3 but with the disaster that GT5P turned out to be who cares? :)

Back