New Gallardo LP 560-4 is Butt Ugly

^ you want drastic?

Look at the Lamborghini Sesto.

A V12 race prepped Gallardo, what can go wrong?

The Sesto Elemento (Italian for 6th Element, which is carbon) was gallardo-based, as you said. In my mind, the Revonton was the most agressive Lamborghini, and keep in mind the Sesto Elemento will never be road legal, whilst there are ten Reventons on the road somewhere.

gamerdog6482
The Sesto Elemento (Italian for 6th Element, which is carbon) was gallardo-based, as you said. In my mind, the Revonton was the most agressive Lamborghini, and keep in mind the Sesto Elemento will never be road legal, whilst there are ten Reventons on the road somewhere.

True... very true...

Comparison:

Lamorghini Sesto Elemento:
280px-Lamborghini_Sesto_Elemento.jpg

It's obviously a Gallardo. And isn't as aggressive (imo) as THIS:
lamborghini-reventon-wallpaper-pictures.jpg

The Lamborghini...I have no idea what that is. It says "Lamborghini Embolado Superleggera"...

That is completely new to me, I hope it doesn't ever exist honestly.

I get a buttload of results, it's apparently an official concept from Lamborghini back in 2007 to replace the Murcielago. It uses the similar dimensions to the Gallardo but was never produced as the concept was created by one of their Italian students (from what I've just read).

Slashfan
I get a buttload of results, it's apparently an official concept from Lamborghini back in 2007 to replace the Murcielago. It uses the similar dimensions to the Gallardo but was never produced as the concept was created by one of their Italian students (from what I've just read).

Well im glad they didnt make it!

How could you ever want that instead of the A-Vented-door

I don't like the Aventador. All new Lambo's don't have the lust that they used to. As a kid I used to dream of muscle cars and super cars and now they are all just blah and meaningless to me. The last great Lamborghini was the Diablo SV and the '80s Countach QV 5000

👍👍👍
I don't like the Aventador. All new Lambo's don't have the lust that they used to. As a kid I used to dream of muscle cars and super cars and now they are all just blah and meaningless to me. The last great Lamborghini was the Diablo SV and the '80s Countach QV 5000

I challenge your QV 5000 with a 25th Antislavery.

Just now realized I posted "25th antislavery...
:lol::lol::lol:

I have to admit thats a good car...

Id take that, probably in white

I will say that I like the Aventador more.
The 25th A couldn't even brake 200, and the Aventador does that with ease.

gamerdog6482

I know you posted that...

Why do you think I reccomended that?

What do you expect for nearly 30 years ago? 183mph is still really ballsy, especially back then.

This I would agree with 100%. The Countach got to me in a way no other Lambo has since. It was one of those instant "That's what I want!" cars from my younger days. The Diablo SV was special in a way, but lacked the amount of aforementioned lust. Would I turn down a newer Lambo for free? Probably no, but it will never be the black with gold QV 5000 from my memory either.

Have a good one

We're hittin' 270 now.

My point being they are all bland, boring and look the same each generation now. Lambos just aren't as, oh lets say, "shocking" as they once were. I'd be willing to bet that it's all because in this day and age there are so many fast cars that cars like Lamborghini's just don't have that crazy design that stick out from the rest and the fact we are so cluttered makes it so they don't shine as brightly in a crowd of cars like the old ones.

Last edited:
There was nothing better than the Countach, it was very unique. All Lambos today are just triangular lines and a V10/V12 engine. They were beautiful at first, but deeper is just ugh. My cousin is a car nut so he likes only cars from 2008-present. I mean, Lamborghini should make unique cars like the Countach. I don't care what they say about the Countach being "Ugh, it's hideous!" But still, I love it and am proud of it.

My point being they are all bland, boring and look the same each generation now. Lambos just aren't as, oh lets say, "shocking" as they once were. I'd be willing to bet that it's all because in this day and age there are so many fast cars that cars like Lamborghini's just don't have that crazy design that stick out from the rest and the fact we are so cluttered makes it so they don't shine as brightly in a crowd of cars like the old ones.
5 years ago, you'd have a point. The Aventador is something else & as niky said, it's a perfect blend of toned down Reventon styling & the basic size of the Murcielago.

An Aventador sticks out like a sore thumb in a supercar lineup. All those crazy lines & angles someone was critiquing earlier is unique to the Aventador where as the Murcielago was more round & smooth.

The "bland, boring, and look the same" comment is also rather funny as I doubt most of you were old enough to really appreciate the Diablo era as it aged and that you all mostly grew up alongside the Murcielago generation. If you had been, you'd probably realize they look "the same" is because the cars run through a 10-year cycle & every car since the Countach era has shared the same belt line, side vent, & silhouette.

The body lines of past cars are in the Aventador & it's a unique design within' Lamborghini. I think many of you are merely throwing around certain terms just because; otherwise, it's hard to say this car is boring compared to the Countach when this is the first car since the Countach to receive so much praise on looks alone.

"Wow" was used to describe the Countach when it rolled off the line back in the 70's. "Wow" was the same word used by several journalists when Winkelmann pulled back the cover off this car.
That car defined Lamborghini. Now it's all blegh
I'm pretty sure the Miura is what defines Lamborghini.

lamborghini-reventon-wallpaper-pictures.jpg

The Lamborghini...I have no idea what that is. It says "Lamborghini Embolado Superleggera"...

You do a very good job in Photoshop (as FREAKING UGLY as the thing is, the Photoshop work is really good) but then... you absolutely, hilariously ruin it by pasting the exact same wheels front and rear. Then you call it a "Lamborghini concept", look for a horrible-sounding name, and get famous over the interwebz. Yup.

Back