New Game...Guess what engine

  • Thread starter Thread starter m@goo
  • 62 comments
  • 2,125 views
Damn, my pic was too big. Let me try this again...
 

Attachments

  • superhurricane.jpg
    superhurricane.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 102
hudson hornet six? is it the model T's four cylinder?
 
mmmm...

sort of...

A slightly different version of the engine other than that which is pictured was used in Jeeps.
 
the willys overland six?

bantam. they designed the jeep.
 
L- 134 go devil
 
You're close.

Remember, it's a six-cylinder, not a four.
 
f 134hurricane?
 
You're really really close. Again, SIX-cylinder. The Hurricane is a four.
 
*sigh*.... I didn't think this would be as much of a challenge as it was...
The answer is the 226 Super Hurricane.



Somebody else go.
 
Alright then...guess ill give this a go. American Engine.
 
Ah ok, lets see. This is a Japanese motor:
 

Attachments

  • m.jpg
    m.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 70
No guesses hmmm? I'll give out another hint. It was used by both Nissan and Datsuns.
 
That's the I6 that was in my dad's '82 Maxima. I don't know the engine code though. :(
 
Back