new glitch?

  • Thread starter Thread starter iaianstg
  • 18 comments
  • 2,638 views
I assume it's still the old outbreak glitch you could do in that corner, he just got lucky and didn't become reset when he left the track zone, or maybe he knows a way how to avoid PD's fix of that glitch.

Also, he's very close to the track, since he would get reset if he moves away, as PD reworked dead reset zones on all tracks to prevent glitching and exploiting.
 
Gave it a try and couldn't, I did get about halfway out of the invisible wall but the reset kicked in. Didn't find a position I wouldn't get reset before going fully through, it should be possible though.
 
2 years later & people are still trying to find glitches & exploits? That's seriously tired, lol!
 
try playing burnout paradise. that was the home for glitching :P
 
Leondrift
try playing burnout paradise. that was the home for glitching :P

Ha ha I used to glitch burnout demo and explore the city :).
 
I have seen people getting out of the track in top gear test track. And those guys didnt stay just at the fence.
 
I have seen people getting out of the track in top gear test track. And those guys didnt stay just at the fence.
That's an old one.
 
Probably - didn't test it

I don't think so. I tried it once a few months back, and no luck. I was in some small car, and I got a guy in a FGT to ram me from the other side of the track. I just stayed in place on the wall... So I guess not, unless I did something totally wrong.
 
I don't think so. I tried it once a few months back, and no luck. I was in some small car, and I got a guy in a FGT to ram me from the other side of the track. I just stayed in place on the wall... So I guess not, unless I did something totally wrong.
I heard that you have to use 4wd standard car.
 
i noticed somebody in the middle of the mt aso map within the last couple weeks. ive been trying to figure out how they did it:nervous:
 
I heard that you have to use 4wd standard car.

4WD yes, standard or Premium doesn't matter.
What rather matters is the shape of your car, although you can do some of the current glitches with any kind of 4WD car from a Land Rover to an Aventador it's easier to do them with huge, high vehicles, so to search and try new glitches it's best to use such a vehicle. I recommend the Dodge Ram as it's very long and big, and has lots of power. Basically any 4WD SUV will do the job easily.

Other setup stuff that helps, as far as I know: max. ride height to make the car even more huge, Limited Slip Differential on 60/60 front & back for max. wheel lock when pressing against/through wall, racing tyres to maximise grip, sometimes Skid Recovery Force helps too.
 
I've seen him do it tons of times. Whenever I try and do it I get teleported to the other side of the track.
 
You can still do this kinda glitch in many places, such as at the end of the Le Sarthe straight.
If you do it a certain way though you get reset.

The big question is; why would you in the first place? :p
 
I was on that track 2 hours ago! With some people, they were trying to get out but at first I didn't know what they were trying to do o.o
 
Back