New! GT World VIP Center!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Solid Lifters
  • 41 comments
  • 2,827 views

Solid Lifters

In Memoriam
Messages
19,310
United States
Inland Empire SoCal
Messages
SOLID_LIFTERS
There is now a VIP center at the GTWorld website, click on the link in my singnature, and it has new videos to watch. But, it's a tiny media player window only, so it ain't much. And, you'll need to sign up, too.
 
the sound of all those prototypes in new york is ver sweet.

b
 
remmahegdels
ah, that trial mountain vid looks great ;)
Trial Mountain??

I only saw Paris, Grand Canyon, Nurburgring, NY and Tsukuba.
 
lol @ Diabolical

ERm,..... try the feature- VIP area. vid comparing original psx GT with the GT4 build
 
The AI sucks &*$*

look at the map to see how far they fall back and the bumper cars at New York :yuck:
 
Meh, I'm a VIP member and there's nothing new. Just a bunch of old screenshots with granturismoworld.com written on them.

Thanks though.
 
Is it free? I know, stupid question.

Aw hell, I'll sign up anyway, and just look for a fee.
 
sUn
Meh, I'm a VIP member and there's nothing new. Just a bunch of old screenshots with granturismoworld.com written on them.

Thanks though.
Actually, some of the videos are new. Well, I've never seen them, and I'm here a lot, so if you know where they are, please point them out to me. The ones offered at GTW are too small for my tastes.

No, it costs nothing to join, but Sony will have your web address, if that scares you any.
 
remmahegdels
lol @ Diabolical

ERm,..... try the feature- VIP area. vid comparing original psx GT with the GT4 build
:dopey:

My bad. I had only seen the "Video" section... Thanks.
 
I hope the the AI cars in the comparison video in the VIP area isn't the AI we're getting in the final game!

2-3 turns into the race the viper's first?!... hmmm and lead way too much too.

Artz
 
Hmmm, now I am a VIP member.... :)

Still AI is :yuck:

But the sound is :dopey:

At least we will be able to turn the subwoofers up for those american race cars,
I can't wait to hear the viper and corvette in my room!!!


read this in the feature section:

"Trial Mountain's gloriously leaf-laden straight has never looked as glorious as it does in GT4. It's a real chance to put your foot to the floor and admire the afternoon sun filtering through the dense, almost claustrophobic forestry - those trees have certainly grown a lot over the last six years. Don't get too enamoured with the beauty of nature; there's a hefty left-hander waiting to ruin your day just over the hill ahead...

Nice 👍
 
Can someone please fill us in on what cars are in the vids.
 
What format are the Videos in?

I'm a Mac OS9 user and WMV is no-longer supported!
 
They're browser embedded so I would imagine WMV... but go check em out to see...

C.
 
QuickTime could not open the file because invalid media data was found.

Damn it.
 
Nice vids VV. Mine worked, but I hate quicktime too. :yuck:
 
That Viper GTSR at Trial Mountain sounds very realistic!
 
The 18 official screenshots of the VIP Area :

screen_01.jpg
screen_02.jpg


screen_03.jpg
screen_04.jpg


screen_05.jpg
screen_06.jpg


screen_07.jpg
screen_08.jpg


screen_09.jpg
screen_10.jpg


screen_11.jpg
screen_12.jpg


screen_13.jpg
screen_14.jpg


screen_15.jpg
screen_16.jpg


screen_17.jpg
screen_18.jpg
 
Nothing we haven't seen before, VV ... by the way, are you sure you should be posting those here? I mean, the whole 'VIP Area' suggests that unless registered with the site, that content is possibly protected by copyright laws. And we could get into serious trouble for having them here.
 
Do you race?
Nothing we haven't seen before, VV ... by the way, are you sure you should be posting those here? I mean, the whole 'VIP Area' suggests that unless registered with the site, that content is possibly protected by copyright laws. And we could get into serious trouble for having them here.
well seeming as they were the officially released press shots that were released all over the web long before they appeared there, i dont think PD will be to worried about there appearence here.

Its not like they are charging for the content.
They only want you to register so they can email junk to you.
 
GTXLR
well seeming as they were the officially released press shots that were released all over the web long before they appeared there, i dont think PD will be to worried about there appearence here.

Its not like they are charging for the content.
They only want you to register so they can email junk to you.
The what;s the point of having "Official/Exclusive Content" if you can just view them anywhere else on the web?
 
Do you race?
The what;s the point of having "Official/Exclusive Content" if you can just view them anywhere else on the web?

The pictures are Official press release for promotion.
Youll see the pics in most mags and websites, the video however is site exclusive.
 
And I didn't copy the pics.
I just use the links on the official site. Nothing more.
 
Can someone convert the vids because I can't play them on anything! Is quicktime ment to play them.......I get the same error as sven......
 
Back