and about the SWF files it's just Flash so if you drag and drop them in to your internet explorer they should start playing (if you have the flash plugin)
and about the SWF files it's just Flash so if you drag and drop them in to your internet explorer they should start playing (if you have the flash plugin)
Hmm...those vids work fine for me at the site...but I can't see anything at the official GT4 site! GT4 cars
I have no idea why! (I'm not so clued up on PC stuff!)
Hmm...those vids work fine for me at the site...but I can't see anything at the official GT4 site! GT4 cars
I have no idea why! (I'm not so clued up on PC stuff!)
I had problems with that too. But, if you click on the word "CARS" at the top right, you'll be able to see the cars. You must wait a few seconds for it to load up. If that doesn't work, try it again.
and about the SWF files it's just Flash so if you drag and drop them in to your internet explorer they should start playing (if you have the flash plugin)
I upgraded my Flash plugin yesterday, and did a system upgrade. So I now have Flash 7, and they won't play in Safari 1.2.3, Explorer 5.2.3, Netscape 7.1, or in QuickTime 6.5.1, VLC 0.7.2, or WMP 9.0.
In short, they will not play. At all. And I'm pissed about it.
I partially downloaded the lower-res video of the Alpine at Paris Georges V (didn't want to spoil the whole thing!) so I only saw it tearing down the loooooong straight and taking on the Arc d'Triomphe Cercle (that's what I call it, with French spelling). The track looks so wide that PD could run a proper race down it (which would be fun).
I don't really see the need for the VIP Area if they stick high-quality stuff like that video on the unrestriced section of the site ...
I'm using a Mac - latest OS - 10.3.5 Build 7M34, latest Safari 1.2.3 (v125.9), and version 7 of flash. All I do is drop the .swf files into an open window - plays fine.