New GT4P Movies

• Thread starter kamkor
  • 9 comments
I'm also currently looking for webspace to host some videos and also for my upcoming online Gran Turismo 4 E-Zine.

Looking foreward to seeing your videos Kams :)

Guys, on the vid did you notice that on 2:36 the right indicator of the s2000 is blinking!?

Was this done by the replay-engine or the driver?

You're mistaken k2racer :). These are brake lights ;)

btw: Next time i will make some chokudoris and some nice drifts with s14 in the new york :).

Hiroke
Mazda RX-8 video. Some drifting included. ENJOY!

Click HERE for the video. Feedback will be apreciated :)

That's look great fun, I espcially love the drift @ 48 seconds. Shame you lost it at the end thou.

Cheers

Jamie

Thanks for the reply j8mie. Yeah, I lost it at the end there when the rear tires whent on the grass and the car snapped sideways further, unfortunetly I wasn't quick enough winding off the opposite lock.

I see you are also a Clarkson fan :) I'm sad that I missed many of his TV series like "Jeremy Clarkson meets the neighbours" and Clarkson's car years" while I was still living in South Africa, I would have love to see all his television series.

hiroke - The meet the neighbours series was very funny. JC has a great way of reporting/presenting a program. It does make a nice change from the boring stuff you normally get on TV these days.

Cheers

Jamie

Back