• 13 comments

Jordan

Site Founder
Administrator
United States
United States
GTP_Jordan
GTP_Jordan
With a "Drift Mode" in Gran Turismo 5 Prologue (not to mention the success we have had with our own GT4 Drifting forum), this new GT5:P Drifting forum is really a no-brainer. :) Enjoy!

First post!
I <3 drifting big time.
g25 wheel drift team anyone?
I cant wait for US release of prologue, this is killing me :(
This will probably be my new favorite forum.
Jordan, Might I suggest you move all other prologue drift threads into this section?

I need some good tips and hints for drifting. I'll keep an eye for that in the forums :)
THANKS

I need some good tips and hints for drifting. I'll keep an eye for that in the forums :)
THANKS

RWD= more traction in the front (Ex: s2 front s1 rear) AWD=more traction in the rear (Ex: s1 front s2 rear)

No need for topspeed, go more for acc and torque.

try to do smooth drifts, counter snap-backs.

Practice makes perfect:sly:

Well Done:tup:!!That thread was something that we have enjoyed back in gt4 and it's really necessary and in GT5 but i think you have to make an d a video thread too:sly:...
Well done again!!

I had my first shot at the PAL GT5P dirft trial last night, used the only RWD car I have at the moment (BMW 1 series tii concept), got 11400, not bad for a quick attempt.

I wish the crowd would cheer or moan as you drift rather than after you go through the cheackpoint.

When learning, mixing tires is a big nono.

👍

Very true. Mixing tires is a crutch. A bad one.

Thank you for the new forum, Jordan.

I'll keep my eye on these miscreants. Don't you worry about that.

You hear that, everyone? Keep your noses clean...........

Or else...........

I'll make rude gestures in your direction. You won't like that, now will you?

;)

Is mixing tires really a bad crutch?:scared: OMG:crazy: I do that!!! NOOOOOOO!!!:yuck:

But to more important matters...I love to drift, so this will probably be my favorite forum. OMG I soooo can't wait till the U.S. release!:nervous:

yea this is going to be my favorite forum.. i have been drifting for about 2 years now ( on forza ) so i am finally making the switch to gran turismo with me just buying a ps3 :) see you guys on the track

Heyy been drifting a little not going all that well aye best score im pretty sure is 9876 or something with a 350z.
Just wondering what you think is the best car and what tires to use??
thanks.

Ok i need help ive got the dfgt wheel and a drift car but hav no clue on how to tune it what parts?nor the wheel settings,Ive got my wheel with 7 ffb, simulation.i just endup in the wall all the time cant even drift
here are my settings and car thanks
Lancer Evo V1 Gsr

Weight reduction type 3
Engine type 3
Ecu
Racing Air filter
Exhaust maxed out
Drive train
lutch twin plate
flywheel sports
drivetrain lcd full customizable
suspension full
i dont know i might need a new car
is there anyone that can help o looked at all the forum it doesnt specify nothing like this thanks

Back