New guy

• Thread starter MonsoonMR2
  • 8 comments
Yep... I'm a new guy here. Seems to be a mature forum with lots of good info. I look forward to asking plenty of newbish questions after I look and fail to find the information for myself.

So... Yo.

Yep... I'm a new guy here. Seems to be a mature forum with lots of good info. I look forward to asking plenty of newbish questions after I look and fail to find the information for myself.

So... Yo.

:lol:.
Yo, Monsoon, don't worry about making noobish questions. If you can't find it, then don't hesitate to ask. And if you can't find an answer, it's probably not a noobish question. Welcome to the world's best forum*!

*allegedly

Last edited:
Yo back MonsoonMR2,

1) Being picky: can you explain a bit about yourself as is usual.

* How did you find GTPlanet?
* Where are you from?
* When did you start playing the Gran Turismo games?
* Do you play with a steering wheel?
* What other games do you enjoy?

2) I never introduced myself so way to go man

Enjoy:gtplanet:

I work on PC's for a living. I'm going into the air force probably around August. I have a wife and a 3 month old baby boy. And yes... he's adorable.

I'm from Grand Rapids MI.

I started with GT3 and play GT4 only now, and have bought 3 playstations because of it. I keep killing them.

I play with controller. But here's the weird part. I use the directional pad and not the analog sticks.

I usually play FPS or RPG's. Just not JRPG's.

I play with controller. But here's the weird part. I use the directional pad and not the analog sticks.
You and I have something in common, then. The sticks and I don't get along for racing, but for pretty much everything else, I love them.

Odd.

Welcome aboard, Monsoon. :cheers:

Back