New help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jayj31587
  • 10 comments
  • 1,026 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
7
United States
Indiana
Messages
Menezjimenez
I just bought this game and not sure what I'm doing, what's the quickest way to make money or get cars because I have nothing
 
I just bought this game and not sure what I'm doing, what's the quickest way to make money or get cars because I have nothing
Seasonal events.

Also if you log in day after day, you'll rack up a login bonus, and at 200% you'll double all credits and xp from races and events.
 
As McSoap said, Seasonal events are currently the best way to earn money and rank up fast. Start off with some of the career races to earn yourself some money and buy a fast car. Then follow one of the numerous tuning guides on the forum to make the car faster.
 
As said do the seanoals and log in daily. After 5 days straight you get 200% on everything. Another assist is to get some friends in the game and have them set up fast cars for you to borrow and use in the seasonals. If you want to learn better driving techniques do the License tests. They are not required to race, but they do help you learn the tracks and improve your skills.
:cheers:
 
Save up & buy an Amuse S2000, then take it to the Supercar 620PP Seasonal, you'll earn easy money (& a lot of it) at Indy Road. Everytime you reduce the PP by 25, it'll boost the amount of credits & XP you win.


Welcome to GT Planet! :)
 
Play, discover, enjoy 👍
 
Play, discover, enjoy 👍

I just bought Tomb Raider, can someone link the closing movie for me? :lol:

The internet has ruined the Op's GT5 experience. I remember buying the game and just playing. Ah..... those were the days. ;)
 
If Id make a suggestion, instead of spending money on a car to do the seasonals for money when you need money to buy said car, start in the "Special" events. Easiest way to get money without spending for me. Level'ed up a lot, got a fair amount of money, then I could start buying cars for the various events... Thats the way Id go about it.
 
Nismo34
If Id make a suggestion, instead of spending money on a car to do the seasonals for money when you need money to buy said car, start in the "Special" events. Easiest way to get money without spending for me. Level'ed up a lot, got a fair amount of money, then I could start buying cars for the various events... Thats the way Id go about it.

This, and to add checking out the marketplace for cars, some guys give them away for nothing in return!
 
Ya like everyone said seasonal events are best for money however if you have nothing just buy the civic at the new car dealership and use that for aspec races to progress in the game. Worry about buying cars that you will need for future aspec races rather than just anything. Here is a car facts guide about the tuning options if you wanna check up on what something does. http://www.team-shmo.com/Guides/Car-Tuning-FAQ.php
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back