New idea for GT Academy 2014

• Thread starter super_gt
  • 124 comments
et_
£25 for a 25 minute qualifying session and another £65 for the karting, seems a bit hefty, and its located in Surrey only! You caught my interest for a brief moment, but it faded quickly:)

edit, fun fact: their (Lets Race) physics engine was developed by a Swedish company (SimBin), at which my cousin works:P

Its cheaper than an f3 test which is £7k per day. I think £65 is very fair for arrive and drive karting they might even be making a loss on that. Great to see Henry's name doing some good he is missed

Its cheaper than an f3 test which is £7k per day. I think £65 is very fair for arrive and drive karting they might even be making a loss on that. Great to see Henry's name doing some good he is missed
It's basically £90 total though, and that's before you have to find your own way to the venue, not got my own car! I'm actually hoping to do the Henry Surtees Charity Karting event in October, there's some great prizes to be won and some serious competition but it will be great fun! It's in the Club 100 karts at Buckmore!

Depends of course on how long the karting session is. But anyway, the location is more of an issue than the price, first of all you have to have time to go, and then buy expensive plane tickets.
Unless, you live in the UK, like you guys:grumpy:

Back