New kid in town!!! Global world records going!!

• Thread starter Mcpartyman
  • 98 comments
Ill check it out, my track of choice i guess would be Tampaca Chile as i spent a lot of time there before i realised there was a full on race community out there. Still working my way through the cars though...didnt realise how far behind i was need to unlock loads!! Not enough time in the day really. Anyway i look forward to taking up some challenges etc...ive just left my club that wasnt doing anything yada yada looking to join a reasonably good team, any ideas my man?
Lol I am in a dormant club myself so it looks like we both need to find a more active one, with a spare place or two!!! Btw I checked out you already have some pretty impressive records out there. I forgot I had seen one of your vids in the last week or so, the KTM is a damn tricky beast to handle so that's all the more impressive over a long point to point.

Lol I am in a dormant club myself so it looks like we both need to find a more active one, with a spare place or two!!! Btw I checked out you already have some pretty impressive records out there. I forgot I had seen one of your vids in the last week or so, the KTM is a damn tricky beast to handle so that's all the more impressive over a long point to point.
Hey thanks my man as you obviously know youve got to put the time in lol anyway if your up for joining another team or even starting a new one id be down with that. kinda regret leaving so suddenly because i dont think i can do the challenges at the moment but as i say still got quite a bit of catching up to do...need to buy a season pass to lol

Hey thanks my man as you obviously know youve got to put the time in lol anyway if your up for joining another team or even starting a new one id be down with that. kinda regret leaving so suddenly because i dont think i can do the challenges at the moment but as i say still got quite a bit of catching up to do...need to buy a season pass to lol
Get the season pass defo, gives you access to plenty including some top top cars. We should both look for an active club but in the meantime check out my current one "masters lounge" as there is probably a spare place and it will get you all the club cars unlocked such as the Zonda R if memory serves me right.

Get the season pass defo, gives you access to plenty including some top top cars. We should both look for an active club but in the meantime check out my current one "masters lounge" as there is probably a spare place and it will get you all the club cars unlocked such as the Zonda R if memory serves me right.
Hey my man looks like your club is full but thanks for the shout. ive sent a few friend requests out so ill see what comes back....took out jamsy last night ferrari california loch duich rev. see how long that lasts lol

Ha,the infamous first chicane of Frasers valley,a truly horrific and hilarious sight to behold in multiplayer as up to 12 players hurtle into it at full speed with their eyes closed,hoping to come out the other side facing the right way!Most of the time it's better to let them all pass you on the opening straight and breeze around the carnage with a smug look on your face:)
Every car seems to handle that chicane slightly differently which makes it particularly tricky(for me anyway)I tend to start off my runs over cautiously,coasting through the righthand entry,taking care not to try to cut too close to the right side barrier and then when I feel I've got through the transition point to the lefthanded section,hit the power.It's doing lap after lap of slowly pushing the pace until you'll know at what point the car will spin,then at least you can make a consistently decent start to the lap.

Ha,the infamous first chicane of Frasers valley,a truly horrific and hilarious sight to behold in multiplayer as up to 12 players hurtle into it at full speed with their eyes closed,hoping to come out the other side facing the right way!Most of the time it's better to let them all pass you on the opening straight and breeze around the carnage with a smug look on your face:)
Every car seems to handle that chicane slightly differently which makes it particularly tricky(for me anyway)I tend to start off my runs over cautiously,coasting through the righthand entry,taking care not to try to cut too close to the right side barrier and then when I feel I've got through the transition point to the lefthanded section,hit the power.It's doing lap after lap of slowly pushing the pace until you'll know at what point the car will spin,then at least you can make a consistently decent start to the lap.
Hmmmm easier said than done but i think your right , slow in fast out lol still very annoying though!

Hmmmm easier said than done but i think your right , slow in fast out lol still very annoying though!
Like Bloodsugar says this is a tricky one. Normally takes me a few failed attempts to get it just right. Left hand side of track on approach, come off throttle, minimal braking, turn right slightly earlier than you think you need to and quickly turn left again earlier than you think. That's, roughly, how I seem to hit the sweet spot. Theres a dip in the road which if you catch right, propels you forward but if you catch wrong it pushes you too far right. To be honest it's alot of trial and error and as Paul (Bloodsugar) says, it's a slightly different approach for each car. Try Fraser Valley reverse it's easier to get to grips with.

Like Bloodsugar says this is a tricky one. Normally takes me a few failed attempts to get it just right. Left hand side of track on approach, come off throttle, minimal braking, turn right slightly earlier than you think you need to and quickly turn left again earlier than you think. That's, roughly, how I seem to hit the sweet spot. Theres a dip in the road which if you catch right, propels you forward but if you catch wrong it pushes you too far right. To be honest it's alot of trial and error and as Paul (Bloodsugar) says, it's a slightly different approach for each car. Try Fraser Valley reverse it's easier to get to grips with.
Ha ha I have to admit I've done the ole "that will have to do and I'll come back to it later shout" managed a few top fives but I think I'll try the reverse like you say seems like a good idea! Hoping to get right back into it this weekend I've got the season pass just need to get back online!.....still just not enough time in the day! I've noticed you've been very busy lately :)
Very impressive my man

Ha ha I have to admit I've done the ole "that will have to do and I'll come back to it later shout" managed a few top fives but I think I'll try the reverse like you say seems like a good idea! Hoping to get right back into it this weekend I've got the season pass just need to get back online!.....still just not enough time in the day! I've noticed you've been very busy lately :)
Very impressive my man
Cheers matey, I am trying to learn new courses but it's always frustrating when you find you are initially so low on leaderboards. Look forward to seeing you post some top times on FVR. You will enjoy the DLC cars, some lovely ones to drive.

I kind of like Frazers in a sadistic kind of way, i'm known to really hate this track so much so i'm the laughing stock of my group of racers.

From a challenge some time back!
CPwPKHhW8AAwgC-.jpg:large

Last edited:
I kind of like Frazers in a sadistic kind of way, i'm known to really hate this track so much so i'm the laughing stock of my group of racers.

From a challenge some time back!
CPwPKHhW8AAwgC-.jpg:large
Haha, I know what you mean. I think there are much nicer tracks to drive but frasers both normal and reverse are a challenge worth trying to beat. Not many of the top drivers race it much though, only Trp button comes to mind.

Very impressive indeed, especially seeing as everyone else has used the K One! The FXXK has become the car to drive at the moment. If you can control the One I suspect the overall record is yours for the taking!!

I like being the only Ferrari up there. Otherwise I would have chased eb4tiky a while ago. So far I own every other #1 on Putre except the One:1.

DRIVECLUB_20160126012357.jpg

Finally pushed into the top 5 at Putre in the FXX K
You did well to pull that off in the FXX K, Jenkins has gotten faster as of recently before the Christmas period, i have no idea where he's got it from but he's pulled off some pretty impressive times with the One:1, a car in which he used to struggle on a bit. So for you to be .198 behind is impressive. Well done.

You did well to pull that off in the FXX K, Jenkins has gotten faster as of recently before the Christmas period, i have no idea where he's got it from but he's pulled off some pretty impressive times with the One:1, a car in which he used to struggle on a bit. So for you to be .198 behind is impressive. Well done.

Appreciate it, and there is still room left to improve as well. Not very much though. Then again I took .900 off my previous best to get there.

Strange things happening since the last update. I noticed trp button has suddenly broken a few global world records that eb4 held and now a new guy TRL Lightning has suddenly broken two!! Has anyone else found their times improving more than expected????
Doesn't surprise me that a TRL guy is up there beating records in this game. Those dudes are bad news no matter what they're playing.

Jenkins has been doing well. Interestingly I see ticky has been back playing and I note has already beaten one or two of his previous best times by fairly substantial margins so Jenkins new records could soon be beaten!

That's fast no doubt about it. :cheers: Saw 2 corners that could have shaved more would have put you right on top of eb4. At least I've got a different ghost to chase other than my own now.

Yep ^^
Maybe i'm gonna try this out later again ^^

Back