New "Logitech Pro" wheel base coming? [Or simply fake pics?]

Denmark
Denmark
The Swedish branch of Gamereactor has leaked a picture of an allegedly new "Logitech Pro" wheel base:

_3564833_650x.jpg

Denmark
Denmark
Damn - apart from the price mentioned (about €800) I thought it looked pretty legit. I even searched for both the picture and the name, but came up empty-handed. Anyway, nice sleuthing @SunBro

Edit: I'm still not sure if this is a real leak or not - it looks like it'd be a lot of work (and for what?) to fake this. Surely time will tell.

Last edited:
Brazil
Brazil
They uploaded a video on youtube that was removed. It showed Lando using the wheel.
Now there is an announcement pointing out: 21.09.2022 12pm ET on twitch.
I think they will announce it officially.
On the video they showed pedals with load cell on the brakes. Here it is the link:

Last edited:
Germany
Germany
timekiller001
They uploaded a video on youtube that was removed. It showed Lando using the wheel.
Now there is an announcement pointing out: 21.09.2022 12pm ET on twitch.
I think they will announce it officially.
On the video they showed pedals with load cell on the brakes. I couldn't find the pedals on their site.

The price of both combined is heavy though, 1488€ for both

Brazil
Brazil
It was true indeed

The price of both combined is heavy though, 1488€ for both
Yeah, the price is totally off. No one will buy as they could get a better setup from fanatec at this price range.

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
It was true indeed

Yeah, the price is totally off. No one will buy as they could get a better setup from fanatec at this price range.
It will likely sell in the many countries where you can't buy Fanatec. This new Logitech range is too expensive though, agreed.

VBR

Meme Dissident in Exile...
Premium
England
Yorkshire
ScapeGoat4U
WhippingBoy
Not gonna lie, it Looks totally awesome!

Here's a bigger pic of the boxes...

_3564833b.jpg