New Member here, first post ever removed without notice!

• Thread starter JaySkoon93
  • 4 comments
United States
United States
Just logged in today and started my very first thread ever. It was up for maybe an hour then it just went away. Surely nothing I wrote was against the rules. What happened?

If you edit your post as a new member, sometimes this will trigger the spam filter (it’s a common tactic for spammers, unfortunately) and the post will have to be approved by someone on the moderation team before it will appear again. Sorry for the confusion!

If you edit your post as a new member, sometimes this will trigger the spam filter (it’s a common tactic for spammers, unfortunately) and the post will have to be approved by someone on the moderation team before it will appear again. Sorry for the confusion!
Ah, okay! No worries. That's more than likely what happened. I tried editing a few different times, then everything just disappeared. 😅 Thanks for the clarification and super quick response!

This just happened to me. Made a couple of formatting edits to my first post and then saw that it was immediately removed/deleted. Totally understandable.

So my question is - will that post get reviewed and potentially reposted by a mod after some time, or will I need to recreate it?

This just happened to me. Made a couple of formatting edits to my first post and then saw that it was immediately removed/deleted. Totally understandable.

So my question is - will that post get reviewed and potentially reposted by a mod after some time, or will I need to recreate it?
It will appear again once it has been approved by a moderator. 👍

Back