New Movies

  • Thread starter Thread starter gt4
  • 18 comments
  • 774 views

gt4

Messages
905
so X2 and bruce almighty come out today anyone gonna go buy them
 
i might buy bruce almighty but i watched x2 last night and it wasnt anything special.
 
i got bruce almighty today ITS HILARIOUS!!
 
I've seen Bruce Almighty at the theatre and it was pretty funny. I wouldn't buy it though.
 
neither would i.............but some idiot dropped it out of his bag coming out of best buy and didnt even notice........i tried to stop him but he looked at me and flipped me off:mad: so i just said what the hell......i got bruce almighty:lol:
 
wtf?! why would he do that? what a guy!

I bought reloaded and finding nemo recently! I loved finding nemo! how about you guys?
 
i havent seen it but i think ill stick with my bruce and X2
 
Originally posted by codered_59
wtf?! why would he do that? what a guy!

I bought reloaded and finding nemo recently! I loved finding nemo! how about you guys?

i would do that because he didnt listen to me, flipped me off and left with it sitting on the ground......now what would you do? call the cops and give it to them?:lol:

finding nemo is a great movie................(keep swimming keep swimming.....):lol:
 
Originally posted by Shadow
neither would i.............but some idiot dropped it out of his bag coming out of best buy and didnt even notice........i tried to stop him but he looked at me and flipped me off:mad: so i just said what the hell......i got bruce almighty:lol:
Thats the holiday spirit! :rolleyes: He deserved to loose it and you deserved to keep it. Why are some people sooo nasty?:confused:
 
I thought this was up coming movies but anyways, I can't wait to see "The last Samurai".

Nick
zombie.gif
 
i got bruce almighty and its pretty funny.i thought it was going to be be a lot funnier though.one of my fav parts was near the start when he was doping the live broadcast and he started going all weird and at the end he was like: "Back to you...Fukkers"
 
Originally posted by GT3mich
Thats the holiday spirit! :rolleyes: He deserved to loose it and you deserved to keep it.
👍

amen absolutely right:cheers:

Originally posted by codered_59
I'm still confused at why the customer would flip you off...=P


hell i dont know....bad day maybe? maybe hes racist?(did look like one) i bet his day got a whole lot worse when he got back home though:lol:
 
yupp sure did:p

i got that bastard really good:lol:
 
Originally posted by VipFREAK
I thought this was up coming movies but anyways, I can't wait to see "The last Samurai".

Nick
zombie.gif

hell yeah! This movie looks awesome. I don't care if Tom Cruise is trying to pass himself off as a samurai, any movie that has samurai kicking ass against soldiers with firearms is fine with me:)
 
The last samurai does like awesome. In fact...I think Im gonna go see it tonight. Excellent.
 
last samurai is ok.............
 
Back