New Nissan on 10th June? Reveal on 16th

• Thread starter CanaryMan
  • 1,070 comments

Will the new Nissan conform to the shape under the cover?

• Total voters
wait does this mean 10 new paint chips??? Yay!! :D
I would hope so, however, the Mercedes-Benz VGT also came in a few colours, none of which give a chip (which is a shame because I painted mine and can't return it to its original ultra-shiny silver.) Did the last Volkswagen give paint chips? I can't remember.

I would hope so, however, the Mercedes-Benz VGT also came in a few colours, none of which give a chip (which is a shame because I painted mine and can't return it to its original ultra-shiny silver.) Did the last Volkswagen give paint chips? I can't remember.
I think it does.

Some 'ingame' glimpse of Nissan Concept 2020 in GT6
i1rl3HyEhmR3fz.jpg

Germany scores another goal while i write this lol

Some 'ingame' glimpse of Nissan Concept 2020 in GT6
i1rl3HyEhmR3fz.jpg

Germany scores another goal while i write this lol
Now while we get there, when do you reckon will the update released? I bet 16 July, one month after reveal.

Off-Topic: You just watch the relay. (Spoiler: Its 7-1)

Ah dang, you're right. I forgot about the Merc not giving paint chips. Aww :(

It's cool to see the Nissan in game, that gives me hope it could come really soon! :D

Personal guess ... tomorrow (17th)
Only ever been one Vision seasonal at a time.
Always lasted 2 weeks.
2 visions for July, so they can squeeze the second car in on 31st.
Plus 4 regular seasonals expire on 17th and will be replaced by 4 new ones.

Only guessing though.

Personal guess ... tomorrow (17th)
Only ever been one Vision seasonal at a time.
Always lasted 2 weeks.
2 visions for July, so they can squeeze the second car in on 31st.
Plus 4 regular seasonals expire on 17th and will be replaced by 4 new ones.

Only guessing though.
I hope its soon, always love new cars to try out.

Well I haven't signed in myself, but I'm certain there would be word somewhere if a Vision car landed today.
So clearly I've failed in my fortune telling adventures. :(

A bit disappointed if I'm honest.
All the planets seemed to line up to me for a release today.

Anyway, I guess PD have two options left.
Break the mould and not continue with the 2 weeks in the lime light for each individual Vision.
Or simply fail to release both cars in July.
If I had to vote which option I would prefer, I guess it's got to be the first one.

Well I haven't signed in myself, but I'm certain there would be word somewhere if a Vision car landed today.
So clearly I've failed in my fortune telling adventures. :(

A bit disappointed if I'm honest.
All the planets seemed to line up to me for a release today.

Anyway, I guess PD have two options left.
Break the mould and not continue with the 2 weeks in the lime light for each individual Vision.
Or simply fail to release both cars in July.
If I had to vote which option I would prefer, I guess it's got to be the first one.
dont be hard on yourself, we all try to figure out when the updates land by logical deduction. I think thats the problem there, using logic. PD dont seem to land updates in any pattern and care little for logic these days.

There is no logic.

No maintenance = no update.

Not complicated.

Seasonal events are independent.
Well, not that it makes any difference, but there was a reasonable amount of logic to that prediction.
You're right though ... the BMW, Mitsubishi, and VW all came with an update. (V1.07, v1.08, v1.09)
But I'm not expecting v1.10 and v1.11 to both land a fortnight apart in July.
Could be wrong there too though I guess.

Maintenance?
If it's simply to add a Vision car so it can be used in a seasonal, then one was done just 48 hours earlier.

Not all maintenance periods bring updates, and they definitely don't bring new seasonal events... especially the weekly server maintenances....

If it's announced, then there's about a 90% chance of it bringing and update, so until one does get announced, it's probably best not to get all worked up and worried about any updates.

I'd really like to see a side view of that to see how this stacks up to the contours of the blue sheet... As far as I remember neither the GT-86/BRZ/FR-S, C7, or the FT-1 fit the cloak 100% perfectly, which were all heavily-emphasized cars near launch...

Then I'd like to see how that rear stacks up to this:

View attachment 166921

Where does this photo come from? What is the name of the trailer/video?

Edit: I found it

vJU8O7i.png

Last edited:
Back