New Nissan on 10th June? Reveal on 16th

• Thread starter CanaryMan
  • 1,070 comments

Will the new Nissan conform to the shape under the cover?

• Total voters
I don't think so. Looks more like a black to me.
This one has a purpley tinge:

140625-02-44.jpg

New screenshots and a development video have been released for Nissan’s Concept 2020 Vision Gran Turismo car, after its formal unveiling at the Goodwood Festival of Speed earlier today. The car is coming to GT6 in a free update next month.
(From the news article here)

Is this new or I just haven't heard about the release day before?

140625-02-17.jpg

...Future track...future clouds...(I guess)

Ok there needs to be a law that only screens and renders can come from places that actually exist in the game! Awww I want an airstrip to go crazy on in the game.. :( (remembers the bad feelings when I realized the Top Gear track didn't come with the runway to play on)

Liking the red a lot. Like others have said, I thought this thing looked hideous at first reveal, but in other colors it looks kinda cool. Plus I am forgiving a bit now I know the form is heavily for function, in the way they are trying something new/different with aerodynamics.

Last edited:
A lot of standards have the hands visible. Look at this picture:

The windshield is dark and there's not much visible behind it. It has no interior. Just the driver's hands visible on a blacked out steering wheel.

It looks too bright to be the hands of the driver... it might be the speedometer.

Forgive me if anyone has posed this already, but I wonder if the colors will be available as paint chips and what the additional car (assuming the first one is free upon completion of a seasonal event lap) purchase cost will be--convention dictates a cool million (the AMG VGT Racing Series was twice that because, duh, it's a race car).

Back