New opening movie?

  • Thread starter Thread starter NismoFan
  • 16 comments
  • 1,573 views
Messages
3
Messages
Nismofan
All my friends in the U.K. got a new opening movie with the new update. Did anyone in the U.S. get it? Because I didn't :grumpy:
 
in OPTIONS choose Check for Expansion Data, then you will download new intro..
restart the game and watch it..
 
Yep, got the new intro. The 3 new cars being unloaded from race trailers at Daytona (I think).
 
I love the opening movie. I nearly creamed myself when I saw the Evora. I think it is a very classy intro movie to introduce the new vehicles available.
 
yeah,just saw the opening movie and loved it....👍

spyrrari.
 
Nothing short of fantastic , just great
 
I loved the new intro, but is there seriously no way to watch it again.. like im sure they are stored somewhere on the HDD (the Audi intro also) where are they... surely its wasting space!

Anyone else notice that the cars were being unloaded at dusk or sunrise on what seemed to be Daytona, maybe a hint of racing at a different time of day? :sly:

Robin
 
I loved the new intro, but is there seriously no way to watch it again.. like im sure they are stored somewhere on the HDD (the Audi intro also) where are they... surely its wasting space!
They aren't, simply because they are no pre-rendered videos, rather than ingame scenes.
 
Anyone else notice that the cars were being unloaded at dusk or sunrise on what seemed to be Daytona, maybe a hint of racing at a different time of day? :sly:

Robin

Yes, that would make any 24hr. race far more enjoyable!
 
The new intro get's a 👍 from me. :)
 
Very Nice,Now mayby they can make a new one showing them putting the Bat Mobile BACK into the trailer & driving away.:sly:
 
Thank you good to see I'm not alone.:sly:
 
I have the update but no movie , i think this relates to intenet connection.
Anyone with a bad connection doesnt get the movie.
When i downloaded the update it worked (eventually) and i got spec3 with no movie but when i connected to a friends faster internet it downloaded the movie.
Bring it home and no more movie. anyone notice this?
 
Very Nice,Now mayby they can make a new one showing them putting the Bat Mobile BACK into the trailer & driving away.:sly:


:)👍:cheers::p:D

enough said LMAO
 
Back