New project car! '73 FIAT 124 Spider

• Thread starter TB
  • 114 comments
A bit late to the party, but I read that one of your fuses started smoking after replacing.

Take out every lightbulb in your car and check for corrosion. Check every ground wire you can find for corrosion, usually the metal underneath the bolt is rusty, sand it down and apply some copper grease.

It can't be too much work, since it has so few options.

Also, buy me a ticket so that I can help.

My garage is fairly warm... I'll gladly put the Fusion into a hole and put my car in the driveway to make room for the Fiat ;)

TB
Video recorded, just waiting on Vimeo to finish converting it. :D

This "tearing up the streets" video will have to wait, though... :lol:

Sounds fantastic! Can't wait to hear it go down the road. What's next on the list?

Oh that's always fun lol. I was never good with electrical. Funny seeing how my dad is a master electrician. I've learned a lot lately though.

I can't imagine how many times people's heads will turn when you take her for a spin. Regardless of whether winter gear is necessary. :dopey:

It's not like they salt much. Hardpack could be fun!

Wow, such a beautiful car! I must say, I did not expect those curves! :bowdown::eek:👍

Hey TB, found you a scale model that you can put on your desk to remind yourself of the potential of the project and to go work on the car.

Any updates on the car @TB?
Not a thing, sadly. I wasn't motivated to go out and work on it last summer, and I needed to get things more organized (which is now partially done) to make working in the garage easier anyway. Now that winter is here, it's too damn cold to work on it, unless I talk the wife into a garage heater!

Back