New racing game

Sorry, I got to: "We can all thank the movie The Fast and the Furious.." and stopped reading. Sadly, that was the first sentence. Does the game look decent or just another MC/NFS/etc...

yeah, i rolled my eyes at that too...but i dont have much information on it, but it looks sweet. hopefully its more of a car and track game rather than car and street.

Welcome to GTP.

Sorry, but this doesn't belong here. I am going to send it to a forum where you may get some more useful responses... Take a look around gtp, i am sure you will find places to ask questions of this sort...

Unlike the rather simplistic and often superficial modification system in Need for Speed Underground, Juiced enables players to both modify the exterior of their car and the most important part, the inside of the car.

God, i hope they mean the engine and not the interior.

I'm still confused at how Capcom screwed up as much as they did.. All the components for a good auto game are there, but they are thrown together.

The physics are garbage, and the upgrade parts make the same hp/tq. I love the game for what it could be, but I hate it for what it is.

Sorry for hijacking your thread. :)
Originally posted by Street Fighter
A unique game that had major potential but in my opinion sucked complete ass; Auto Modellista.

Originally posted by Street Fighter
A unique game that had major potential but in my opinion sucked complete ass; Auto Modellista.

Agreed. I thought the game was going to be awesome. but it REALLY sucked.

-Vash

I second that motion. I saw it two years ago at E3 and thought it had sooo much going for it. And to this day - I didn't know any better, it was actually a better game then than at release time.

Of course its going to suck when it ocmes out. But, what i didnt get is, sure its great to have no traction (check the sig) but the no traction physics in that game BLOWED.

-Vash
I hope kaido battle wont follow in AM's footsteps.

Yeah, but most of the games that I've played at E3 actually GET BETTER before release. Who knows what happened. :confused:

Back