New Release Date?

Messages
9
Okay, I heard week or two ago that the release date was being pushed back to next year or something and I'm just wondering if anything has been confirmed about that or if it is still scheduled for November.
 
Have you tred reading any of the threads about the release date, it was announced yesterday at the TGS.
 
It would have been simpler if you would have just answered my question.

So I guess December 3rd it is.
 
Yep, or 14th in US and Europe. I would've told you but it would've taken just as much time looking rather than creating a whole new thred about it and wasting Jordan's bandwidth. Welcome to GTP anyhow, are you staying here, or just registering to find out some info?
 
TheGTSeriesRulz
It would have been simpler if you would have just answered my question.

So I guess December 3rd it is.
Being simple is not the point. Instead of cluttering up this place with another useless thread, you shouldv'e looked around just a bit, and you would have found the answer on your own, which you obvously did. But, this useless thread now clutters up this place, and puts a strain on the system and causes more work for mods who I'm sure are already at their wits end from this place.

Oh, welcome to GTPlanet, if you're new (sounds like it).
 
Yeah, I just registered today. I won't spend meaningless time here because I don't have it but I want this game and I might have questions here or there.

BTW, there are many topics on this forum that have 5-15 pages of replies. Do you really think that one topic with 5 replies will hurt too much?
 
No but 40 new threads from every new user will, specially when there is a thread called GT4 release date, right on the main page.
 
Each topic clutters the site a bit more, I understand that your new and arn't used to it here yet. But for people like yourself who will be wanting to log on, ask a question and then your off theres a thread thats ideal for that it's at the top of the page and it's always around there, it's a read this thread called ***answers to all your GT4 questions***, the first posts cover most questions, if your answer isn't there ask in that thread.
 
Okay, I understand. Thanks for being non-hostile because I just wanted to clear those things up. I go to message boards quite a bit so don't think I don't but yeah. BTW, have any of you heard anything about the 2005 Chevrolet Corvette C6 being in the game? The last time I checked I think the answer was no so I thought I'd ask again.
 
I should have known something would happen when I first saw that the US was suppossed to get GT4 before Japan.

I just knew something would make it so that Japan would get it before us. Typical, IMO.
 
Back