NEW Release GTEYE Progressive Brake Spring Mod for G25 G27

• Thread starter GTEYE
  • 126 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a small update on my previous review. When driving with ABS 0 with GT5, the spring could be a little more stiff. Although it is miles better than original.

I placed an order on the 25th Jan and it's nearly been a month and I've still not received my spring. I've ordered items as far from China on ebay and have had them within one and a half weeks arriving to the UK.

Hi Germinator, very sorry for the slow transit time to the UK.
We always despatch the goods same day or next day after order.

Please be aware that the postage included at no extra charge is via an Economy International airmail service, and the expected transit time can be as high as 24 working days.

Due to recent price increases from Australia Post, I can no longer afford to send the spring via standard Australia Post airmail, and continue to cover the free included postage for $29.95.

The current price for me to post the spring via Australia Post is $17.20 to UK, combine this with eBay fees, Paypal fees, currency conversion fees, the conversion fee Paypal take, and of course the component manufacturing cost, of which I do not take short cuts.
You can see its no longer economically possible for me to send via Australia Post.

In response to this, I have most recently made the decision to offer a range of postage options available, I continue to offer the free postage option for Economy Air Mail. But now also offer a faster 3-10 day International postage option for a $7 additional charge. I can now also offer a Registered Post option for a $12 additional charge.

I`m sorry these options were not available at the time of your purchase, its your honest feedback which has prompted me to take action towards the postage pillage that I face here in Australia.

I sincerely hope for your sake that the product quality and performance can be remembered long after the postage is forgotten.

Regards,
Kristian
GTEYE.

I'll give it until next week as it would be 30 days. Good to see more postag options, maybe you should setup a simple website so that people can order direct hence you avoid any ebay/paypal charges??

Pleased to announce that I have setup a new website and shopping cart for the GTEYE brake spring, which should help those without eBay accounts.

http://www.gteye.com.au

Last edited:
Forgot to post in here when I bought this spring. Super fast postage, I had it the next day ( I do live about 30 mins away though).
Spring felt great on iRacing, took probably a couple of hours to get use to it but it's a huge improvement and I really like it. Easy installation too and great instructions.
Thank you!

This thread is now closed, with a new thread started Here

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back