S Scorebreaker300 Messages 40 Leeds Messages Scorebreaker3000 Messages sloppyalec Feb 19, 2012 #1 I would really like the New rut no one seems to be offering it unfortunately
HumanDestroyah Send it. Premium Messages 1,730 Los Angeles Feb 19, 2012 #2 Offer up a trade or keep your eyes on the UCD.
I Love GT6 Messages 4,554 Right here Messages dj_ali007 Feb 19, 2012 #3 Which Ruf? There are quite much in the game?
S Scorebreaker300 Messages 40 Leeds Messages Scorebreaker3000 Messages sloppyalec Feb 19, 2012 #5 Preferebly one that's been made in 2000 and newer
S Scorebreaker300 Messages 40 Leeds Messages Scorebreaker3000 Messages sloppyalec Feb 19, 2012 #6 Preferebly the RGT'00
NJ72 Messages 1,966 Cotswolds, UK Messages doc-shipman Feb 19, 2012 #7 I am fairly sure I have an RGT spare if you want it? Can't promise it's a 0/0 though (infact im almost certain it's not)
I am fairly sure I have an RGT spare if you want it? Can't promise it's a 0/0 though (infact im almost certain it's not)
JBanton Messages 2,185 London Messages Jonny-TWC Feb 19, 2012 #8 I'll see if I've got one, you can have it for free because I'll dupe it anyways .
calico Messages 2,684 ZEGOLFMAN Messages ZEGOLFMAN Messages VR6-DUBBERS Feb 19, 2012 #10 Scorebreaker300 I would really like the New rut no one seems to be offering it unfortunately Click to expand... Always good to know exactly what model you want and what you have to offer. Mankala Who wants the ctr 3 in the game? I do.. Click to expand... So why not create a thread and ask for it yourself. I have them all but cannot trade for 2 weeks im afraid.
Scorebreaker300 I would really like the New rut no one seems to be offering it unfortunately Click to expand... Always good to know exactly what model you want and what you have to offer. Mankala Who wants the ctr 3 in the game? I do.. Click to expand... So why not create a thread and ask for it yourself. I have them all but cannot trade for 2 weeks im afraid.